Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 LastLast
    a comfortable place between dreams and reality

The first thing I would say is find some friends, but since you are already on the forums, that shouldn't be too hard

Once you've got some friends...just go out an party. PSU is a big place. You'll generally start out in the Guardians Colony because of Lvl requirements and difficulty, but if you have some high level friends, they can level you up on some of the other planets.

At the beginning, you should be careful with your money. Meseta is hard to come by in the beginning. Hopefully you can get some generous donations first though. That will soften the blow. Once you get your self economy going, don't forget about your Partner Machinery. They are expensive to raise so you may have to wait a while before really going at it.

Other than that, just have fun. Switch classes, figure out what you like. Don't stick to one weapon type though. You'll be less effective and miss out on some really cool weapon types.

Take the tutorial for a free PA, then make friends. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

thanks, what about scams? what should i watch out for? i know those who keep rejecting trades so they can switch an item are poor fools who need a life, >.>

well on the pc/ps2 side i havnt heard of any scams in like the past 8 months dont bout 360 though >>

http://gundamwing09.deviantart.com/ (Updated 8/7/2012 Comment if you like!)

educate yourself about the scams people try to pull on others.

also, you can make a range PM for about 30k right now with De Ragan's breath traps. (Traps will be gone on september 14th)

Edit: lol, I had this window open for about 10 minutes before I made this post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NewAgeRed on 2007-08-22 08:39 ]</font>
    Playing until the end. \o/

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

On 2007-08-22 08:12, R973 wrote:
    thanks, what about scams? what should i watch out for? i know those who keep rejecting trades so they can switch an item are poor fools who need a life, >.>
    As a general rule: keep your items in your inventory where they belong. If you need to make a trade make absolutely sure its the item and % that you want. Although I wouldn't be too worried about it. I've been on 360 since ground zero, and no on has tried to scam me since Bruce runs were king...I don't even know how long ago that was.

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

heres a sticky thread concerning advice for new players.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...525&forum=20&7

Welcome and enjoy.!
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

Oh, btw - are you going PC/PS2 or 360? I'm sure it'll be easier for those who want to help

Read up to decide what class(es) you want to be so you don't go learning Arts and Techniques you won't use.

When you get around lvl 15/20 you can do a mission in neudaiz guardians branch, Her Secret Misson (before lvl 15 you can die easily there), it's good to lvl the basic classes so you can change to an expert class and it gives alot of meseta (it's alot for someone who's starting), it needs 4 ppl to get S, if you get S, the reward is 10000 meseta and 100 mission points (alot more than other C missions), but if you die during the mission, mission over...(careful with kamatoze and fire gohmon near the end, 2 or 3 foie of those gohmon can kill someone around lvl 15/20)
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom