Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Voicechat.

On 2007-08-22 12:46, 360NyTeMaRe wrote:
    On 2007-08-22 07:42, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
    He was speaking in generalities. Younger peeps are USUALLY less mature, I'm sure there are 40 year olds that act like little kids, and I'm sure there are kids who act mature, but apparently not most, or this topic'd be about a different age group, yeah?
    You know what they say (no they don't, but I say it)

"You can be young for 13 years but you can be immature forever"
    You realize that by beating this dead horse like you are, that you are simply proving his (and your own) point(s), yes? People don't like annoying little people that attack every little syntax error or opinion because they are generally not mature enough (lolz generalization) to handle someone else having their own opinion on a matter.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

On 2007-08-21 09:18, fortetoker wrote:
    hey sinue i think its better when 15 yr olds play it than grown ass men go get a life and move out of ur momys basement homo

On 2007-08-22 14:48, Norvekh wrote:
    He was speaking in generalities. Younger peeps are USUALLY less mature, I'm sure there are 40 year olds that act like little kids, and I'm sure there are kids who act mature, but apparently not most, or this topic'd be about a different age group, yeah?

You realize that by beating this dead horse like you are, that you are simply proving his (and your own) point(s), yes? People don't like annoying little people that attack every little syntax error or opinion because they are generally not mature enough (lolz generalization) to handle someone else having their own opinion on a matter.
    Thank you. Thread over.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

On 2007-08-21 22:34, 360NyTeMaRe wrote:

I've had a voice (probably deeper than yours) since I was 15... Trust me, I have a lot of people give me the "wow, you have a deep voice" comment...
    Oh lawd, is that some Tay Zonday?
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Kinda reminds me of Socom 2......heh.

"I capped all my Dual Pistols" <-Noob

On 2007-08-22 19:22, Uncle_bob wrote:
    On 2007-08-22 14:48, Norvekh wrote:

Thank you. Thread over.
    Oh well, I'm not concerned whose point I proved, because I don't fit in the group of people with annoying voices / dialect.

Oh, so you were just trolling and being anal.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR