Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok so the JPN pc/ps2 got an update that supposedly changed some monster and boss box drops. Have anyone that plays JPN pc/ps2 heard about any new items or changes yet? I'm hoping the cati/ pp saves and some changes to the old v1 monster drops.

It's too early to confirm anything since everybody is playing Habirao. I think that in a week we will have gotten a much better idea. There were pics of burn/resist and sleep/resist uploaded today, but its too early to tell if those drops were made easier.

The drops from Habirao are really great if you are a force. Haru/Quick prices have already dropped blow 2 million. See this topic for more info:
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...177&forum=20&8

Ok thanks for the info Kamica.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

On 2007-10-25 10:38, Kamica wrote:
    Haru/Quick prices have already dropped blow 2 million.
    That mission needs to come to the US. NOW.

Fuck 1UP Cup, I want that. From what you say, the only FT-related thing you can't get there is Psycho Wand. :|

Fuck 1UP Cup, I want that. From what you say, the only FT-related thing you can't get there is Psycho Wand. :|
    Halarod? Uransara? HAR & ME units? Hirokteri? What's so bad about the 1up for FT's?

Lv 100+ Ollaka still drops the 8* twin dagger, so I doubt they changed the rest of the levels of it to drop the new youmei rifles (when there's already several that drop it).

And given the lack of people who play the v1 missions, it's going to be a long LONG time before we discover all the changes, since v1 missions got changed too.

On 2007-10-25 15:26, Lyrise wrote:
    And given the lack of people who play the v1 missions, it's going to be a long LONG time before we discover all the changes, since v1 missions got changed too.
    I'm guessing everything drops like candy there too.

Yeah I didn't expect a complete list of changes I just wanted to know if anything interesting changed and people are talking about it. Thanks for all the info.

A lot more pictures of burn/resist and sleep/resist have beem uploaded on the Japanese picture unloader.

But there still has not been anything else posted besides that. I do like the idea of sleep resist dropping easily - it is a unit that I DO want.