Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Dragoon Highlord of Blood
    Traveling the world burning everything in my path.

On 2003-02-28 01:08, J-3PO wrote:
    Im a cheater, i dont hate legits. Why do legits hate cheaters so much? Why can't we all just get along?
    This is a simple one. Legit players ruin nothing for cheaters. Quite the opposite in fact. Without legits, cheaters wouldn't get the thrill of having something that others don't. Cheaters, on the other hand, ruin many things for legits. I'm not preaching here. I wasn't exactly legit on the DC PSO. I'm just answering your question. If you want to cheat that's your choice, just don't fault legits for having their own view of things.
    For the most part you hit the nail on the head. However only the extremists go as far as to flat out hate cheaters for no other reason than the fact they are cheating.

Cheaters must accept the consequences.

I don't think dupes are the greatest thing, but I really don't care. I think of it like this. I'd rather just have dupes, than people going out doing FSOD's, CK, Nol'ing, FSOD, etc.

What would you rather have, your character corrupted or a bunch of idiots with lvl 11 characters using red sabers?

Thought so.

On 2003-02-26 16:18, Legolas07 wrote:
    Hackers and Cheaters just suck. Period.
    Way to go hypocrite, i know for a fact you use dupes, you even trade the damn things.

On 2003-03-05 05:02, Broken Hope wrote:
    On 2003-02-26 16:18, Legolas07 wrote:
    Hackers and Cheaters just suck. Period.
    Way to go hypocrite, i know for a fact you use dupes, you even trade the damn things.
    Ok, please refrain from using comments like this on the board. They are not needed.

Dangly Parts

about the timestamp: it wouldn't matter anyway as long as both saves had the same timestamp, would it? wouldn't you be able to log on with either savefile, as long as one didn't have a different timestamp?

and as far as each item having a unique id, that's a croc ... if that was true, there wouldn't be any dupes on pso, period.