Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pso world sucks

I used to love this place the new mods suck ok. So many damn cheaters are here and lie so bad! This site is good but some of these people are cheaters, immature, and liars! Better be careful who you trust, theyl come back and kick you in the ass later...

and scrball needs some help, hes got a short fuse. Well the cheaters are right. You guys are jerks (only a handul). Im sure everone here cheats in other games and are just jealous of the cheaters. I myself dont cheat but thier is absolutely no problem with it. THe only thing im against is theivery. I also begin to understand why segas going bankrupt. They are making so many cheaters leave the game, that they are losing loads upon loads of customers. Flame me, email me, I really dont care. My email is [email protected][addsig]

Considering nothing you said made sense, you deserve flames

Sega is going bankrupt because they are kicking cheaters out of PSO and making it a better game? Yeah that makes sense.

And you're against thievery, but not cheating? Well, thievery was included in this game, cheating was not. That's why one of the premade translatable sentences is "I will steal..." and that's why you drop you weapon and gold when you die. I'm not saying I'm a thief, but Sega included this in their game.

Im sorry Im just really pissed off.

and thier anti cheating crap is making a large portion of gamers (cheaters) quit PSO. Theier dumping so much funds into practically killing business. (and sega is bankrupt, nintendo might buy them =? )

oh yes the reason Im banned from teh chat is calling a person with less then 100 hours a cheater because he has two level 100 characters which is impossible. Im also banned for liking lavis cannon. Well the crapiness of some people here have made me want to make a pso site. Hopefully Ill have miscule lag on mine.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Did you ever consider that the cheaters might be making legit players leave? And even if the cheaters get banned, so what. Sega already has their cash and it's the cheaters fault that they can't play anymore.

umm how they losing by kickin cheaters? I thought we already gave them our 200 for console which they lost money on... and then our 49.99 for our GD which is what they do make money on (software). Some would argue that by kickin these people more people will play. Why all this concerns you is beyond me... guilty minded?

this isnt everqueer were we pay 9.99 to be complete losers. As for PSOworld I could care less, they're just like the old segadojo 24/7 news, cept they have PSO news.

Yeah, but when they start selling their games on multiple systems, they'll start making more money, espceially from PS2. Sega make great games and people will buy them. They'll probably become a major game publisher.

Yeah, but when they start selling their games on multiple systems, they'll start making more money, espceially from PS2. Sega make great games and people will buy them. They'll probably become a major game developer.