Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay, it seems a few people have sat through offline long enough to get a [B] Tiga Do Ragan. But the thing is, it wants this item, well, two of them, called Arti Diga. And there is no indication whatsoever that this item can even be gotten offline.

Digging through Google has only gotten message boards and blogs with people wondering where to get this thing, and the only picture of this weapon has come from a hacker's site.

One person mentioned that failing a 12* board would produce it, but after many tries, only ores and metals have come out from failures.

All that, and the fact that a hacked drop chart from offline has no mention of it whatsoever leads me to believe that it can't be gotten offline at all.

I'm stumped, but perhaps someone can say otherwise about it. If you did get it, how did you get it?

Some things that we tested include:
    12 Star Sword
    12 Star Whip
    11 Star Madoog
    10 Star Double Sabers
    9 Star Armor
    7 Star Twin Sabers

The total number of failed tries for all of these weapons went to as high as 10 in most cases.

finally we dont know the drops in elektronic brain or seed awakned so maybe its the drop of a rare enemy f.e. del saber its 13* so why should it be easy to get it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rappy_Friend on 2007-12-02 03:59 ]</font>

Just a wild thought but, maybe using Karen as a partner ir some S-rank mission and getting an S-rank on the mission and she might give it to you? there has to be a way to get the item if you get the board, could it have something to do with transfering PSU to AotI character?

Or, maybe in the creation of some material, what kind of material is this Arti Diga?, I mean, you can get grade 4 and 5 S Grinders in offline by making some of them through boards, just like failing some others get you those Sandwiches, Juices and such.

Keep trying? the game is pretty much new still, it doesn't have a huge amount of players compared to other games, and if it does, most of them play online, or just don't get too far into online, I'd help you guys because I'm interested, but I don't have AotI yet /;

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

I looked around in the JPwiki community and searched for anything about this in their forums.
    All I found were Japanese players asking the same question and no one knew how to find it...

To be honest, I'm a little skeptical about the synthesis fail idea though.
    Simply because it's a biomaterial and those are usually only obtained through drop only.
    However, there is one thing that I should note about synthesis failure.
    I obtained a Barlian which is a 13* synthesis metal that isn't sold in shops. It's the missing one after Cladorian.
    I'm positive that I got it from failing a Ragan-ragan. It may be usful later in making a 13* melee weapon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-12-02 06:24 ]</font>

are there ragan-ragan boards never noticed them

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

You can buy a couple S-rank boards in shops.
    I know you can buy [B] Ragan-Ragan, [B] De Ragan Slayer, and [B] Crea Doubles.

PSU Machinema Producer

So arti diga still remains a mystery? Well if I do find it I'll give you guys a call.

arti diga is really mysterious but maybe weŽll find it someday and keep in mind it must be damn rare and we need 2 for the board i also think we could get it of an ordgus cause the tiga de ragan is relic drop.

we could still get it through faild synth like neta note in v1 extra mode. But maybe rare

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rappy_Friend on 2007-12-06 07:58 ]</font>

On 2007-12-02 09:55, ZodiacNKnight wrote:
    You can buy a couple S-rank boards in shops.
    I know you can buy [B] Ragan-Ragan, [B] De Ragan Slayer, and [B] Crea Doubles.
    When do they become available? I've finished story, and I don't see them in the shops.

Edit: Also, it's possible there is no Arti Diga offline, if you look at the board's other page it lists Par Ork or something instead, it may be a glitch that it wants Arti Diga offline.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-12-06 12:11 ]</font>