0 0%
  • California

0 0%
  • New York

0 0%
  • Other (Please post which one)

6 46.15%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Granted Florida has trendy deadheads, retired folk, and drug smugglers, but all anyone really wants to do in Nevada is gamble. People heading to California more then likely will take stupid pictures of Mann's Chinese Theatre.

I put down Texas (my home state) as state with the stupidest tourist cause I've seen them first hand. They're cheap, lazy, and there always expecting, wide open spaces, big people, oil rigs, and cowboys everywhere...

What stupid people.

i would have to say my state, good ol' north carolina. most of our tourests come durring the ski season or to leaf look durring the fall. of course, no one 'cool' from any other part of the world comes here to sight see, only 80 year olds who drive at 20 mph and are always getting rearended when they stop their car to take a picture. there should be a law that people die once they get over 60

awsome sig icarus

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Foggy_Pete on 2003-03-22 17:46 ]</font>

Texas, it really is. Mexicans come and go so much! Sometimes they stay.

On 2003-03-22 00:40, Tracon wrote:
    No, I don't feel that the US is the only country that has tourism. But from my experience on PSO, the majority of English speaking players are from the US, and I wanted this poll to appeal to the majority of those who would take it. And the fact that just
    because I posted a poll dealing with a US topic, that makes you think I am an ignorant person who thinks the US is the only ountry with tourism, makes you the ignorant person in this position, jumping to conclusions as you are. Frankly, I dont give a rats ass about the tourism industry in Qoeensland, and I don't personally fell anyone from England, Africa, or even Australia cares about which US state suffers the most from tourism, which is why you wont be likely to find a post by an Irishmen querying about the African territroy which suffers the most from telemarketers. I also feel that by the fact that this poll makes you automatically feel I think that my home country is the only country with tourism makes you feel I am an ignorant fool, that you, friend,are the ignaramus in this position. Thanks for the post, and no hard feelings, mate.
    Hot diggity! I often put a at the end of a question if i'm fooling around. I'm sorry bud. I didn't mean to be ignorant.
    *Doesn't want trouble*

Louisiana during Mardi Gras season.

California. California. California.

Nothing worse than people expecting to be treated like high class just because they're in Hollywood.