Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

how did the corrupt ocurred?

I don't remember to tell you the truth. This happened around 4 years ago at the least. I remember leaving my DC alone for a long time when I invested time into some other games and when I came back it said the data couldn't be used.

Just a guess, but it might have been the battery in the VMU going to crap and taking something with it. I know I had that happen on my Saturn too many times to make playing the system fun anymore, the battery in the system would go and the entire internal memory would just crap itself.

I haven't loaded up my own DC in a while, though, so I wouldn't be able to tell you for sure. I know my VMU had been dead for a long while but still seemed to work fine as just a memory card, though.

still, a vmu is like a pen disk, it only works with power, but without it, it still keeps the info save.
    weird corruption.
    i also remind you that if you traded dreamcasts, pso becomes useless as it only works on the dreamcast that made the save

Aussie RAcast Battler

There's only 1 version that didn't have that boring invulnerable-for-2-seconds-after-taking-any-hit effect in all difficulties. That really added an edge to the gameplay that I always missed.

GC was the only version with the funky telepipes, wasn't it? Or did the Xbox also have them?
    What about 4 player splitscreen.. Xbox or not?

I liked the hard-ass mechanics of DC ver2's Ult mode. I admit it was stupid in many ways - ridiculous exp requirements, FOs turned into S/D/R machines, etc - but I liked the stronger enemies (especially since a supported HUcast could rape anything anyway), and I especially liked the impression RA characters could make using ver1 weapons viably in Ult. My 55% Nat Chain Sawd kicked bum. After the DC, that kind of thing became meaningless.

Stranded in Gurhal... TwilightSea's Avatar

Before the hacked to hell days, my favorite was DC v1 for the sole reason that's what got me into PSO and where I have my most fond memories. That to me, was the golden age of online gaming.

well, i know ppl that made theyre own private servers, created new chars and started to play the game again just for the fun factor, not using high lvl chars or anything.
    i beleive there is a beta pso ver.1 disak that if you use hacks the player is notified with a message like "cheater......your using cheats", why didn't they make that onto later released versions? (this beta disk was used by programers)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2008-01-12 06:39 ]</font>

On Sylverant.

what level did you guys get to on ver 2, i loved that game, i am pissed at whoever watered it down for porr old GC'ers, cause thats what i play now, and if my DC had multiplayer, i would start that up agian...coincidentally, i played my character today for the first time in a couple years, im aooarently a lvl 86, with 200 hours, and my bro is lvl 126 with over 400 hours, what about you guys?

hehe, i play ver.2, welcome to the old die hard players