Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

gibyoursvaltus44%lightthatIgaveyoutheboardandthema terialokthxverymuchbuy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: milka on 2008-01-21 08:41 ]</font>

On my pure range lelel 100 range i took out my meteor cannon and it failed...

that crazy guy yelling at a wall

On 2008-01-20 18:56, Laranas wrote:
    On 2008-01-20 18:50, Artea wrote:
    On 2008-01-20 18:48, pikachief wrote:
    as soon as u start the synth the game decides wether or not it suceeds and what % it comes out.

Thats how they fixed the 50% glitch :/
    That can't be true, because people have mentioned that when the rollback occured, their synth was already in progress and came out at a different %.
    According to most script kiddies and a few hackers, the server has always assigned a random % upon completion.
    well thats not true tho well on 360 its not.. the glitch is still there what they did to fix it was they made the 100%s now 99.998% and ive still done the glitch but i dont care i pull out high%s all the time

Noob Bot-V2.0 is go.

gibyoursvaltus44%lightthatIgaveyoutheboardandthema terialokthxverymuchbuy
    I lol'd, I would do that.. Except the other way around.. Also I wouldn't mind a 44% x], closest thing I had to a Svaltus sword was the board. xD

- Another thing I noticed -

This has been said a million times already but...

NOTHING YOU DO CAN AFFECT % ITS ALL RANDOM

Doesn't matter if you take it out immediately, wait 3 hours, do it right when the servers come up, stand on your head etc. Nothing you do will give you higher %.
    Honestly, everyone knows this, Artea just came upon another SYNTH theory.. There are pleny of them, and caps aren't needed.. Whenever you feel like pointing this out again, I'll be glad to comment on it.
    Also, I suggest making a point about something that ISN'T already noticeable. Also, if you can, I'd suggest staying away from this kind of thread.

NeedphreestoofgiveittoRicoplskthxbai.

I left a Baji-senba, Gudda Skela, and Ank Dedda in to synth for a few extra hours (I was asleep, ok?!). They came out 50%, 42%, and 32% respectively.

Their is a sort of way that helps with getting good % ele's or not failing.

It is not 100%, not even 90% but it SURE helps.

But it does work/help, I know. In fact a few people already know. The keyword was in the OP. I'm not going to take 20minutes out of my Blackbull hunting to explain when someone who 'knows' different rips me apart..... but synthening/grinding/rares are random... well sort of.

If you want to see what I'm going on about, synth a load of low value weps with ele % photons, record results... after say 30 look and maybe you'll see what I mean

Sorry but there really isn't a way to help get a good %/ stop stuff from failing. If you notice some kind of crazy pattern or w/e thats just random. Maybe you get lucky and every 5th synth comes out high % or w/e but thats not how it actually works. The only thing that happens with synthing is that when you pull the weapon out you get a random % thats it and its rather pointless to make a hundred topics on this same thing when its already known that you can't affect %. This exact same "odd synth theory" has already been posted multiple times in many other topics.

On 2008-01-21 08:51, Sychosis wrote:
    I left a Baji-senba, Gudda Skela, and Ank Dedda in to synth for a few extra hours (I was asleep, ok?!). They came out 50%, 42%, and 32% respectively.
    50% Baji-senba? Nice.

Like I said, it's just from multiple experiences I've had from taking the item out right away (or not) so naturally I'm going to try my best to take it out as soon as it's complete, but the post I quoted helps.

lol @ milka

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Artea on 2008-01-21 09:50 ]</font>

The thing is 5 experiences isn't enough to draw a conclusion for this type of thing. If you want to show that anything like this were even remotely possible you would need to synth a thousand weapons all at once and pull them out all at the same time. Too many people say "Oh look I stood on my head when I took this synth out and it came out 50% so every time you stand on your head you get a 50% weapon!" 5 synths really doesn't mean anything at all its just luck.

Dagger of Serafi - 46%
    Gudda Hon 50%

Both taken out the moment they were completed