Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

On 2008-01-30 17:30, ShinMaruku wrote:
    http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ther/ohgod.jpg
    I saw that episode.
    Sonic+Amy=Epic Fail Babies.

Anyway, I don't have pics, but here goes...

Nitro HUmar, PURPLNUM:
    His full name is Nitro K. Vortox, part of the former Vortox family. The only known living Vortox, next to his little brother Vordex.
    Nitro was originally a staffsman, as this weapon came naturally to his family. He crafted many staffs(spelling?), from many different types of material, including wood and steel. About 3 years before the departure of Pioneer 2 he started crafting photons with his parents and sister, Rin. During the process of the purification, a few stray photons caused a chain reaction, and an enormous blast occured, injuring over 200 scientists and killing 30 people, including Nitro's mother. He was knocked unconcious from the explosion, and woke up 2 hours later. Standing up, he found the ruins of the lab, body parts strewn about, bleeding and scorched, and the mangled body of his mother. His sister was nowhere to be seen. At that time, Nitro walked over to the body of his mother, looked down, and shed a single tear. After that, he refused to talk about the incident, after he told his brother that night. His father commited suicide 3 months later. At the time, Nitro was 19 years old.

7 years have passed, and Nitro is now a Hunter, who seems to be cheerful, but everyone knows he still suffers on the inside. Often makes wisecracks and has mood swings like no other. Vordex joined him as a Force, and they often do quests for the people of Pioneer 2, as he is known very well. Even though Nitro talks to the Pricipal about Rico, he knows for a fact that he is not the only Hunter recruited, and, was the last resort, as when he fights, no force on Earth(or anywhere else) would stop him, except death.

Now with this challenge, he strives to right this, and hopefully be able to be rid of the gruesome dreams, the nightmares of losing his brother, the odd visions of an unfamiliar Force, and be able to find a place to call home once again.

So, what do you think? I might post Vordex's backstory, if wanted.

I would be Purplenum, except that is for Blue Burst. Once I... do a few things, I will make another card for Purplenum Alex.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Meira: Daughter of a major wine mogul on Neudaiz.

Evanoroth: Guardian regularly employed as a bodyguard by the Bragwin family.

VanGarrett: Vice-President in charge of Product Distribution of Bragwin Wines.

MEMORIAL_STORM: A decommissioned AMF heavy infantry model. He was built from salvaged parts, long after the decommissioning of his type. Creator is unknown, origin of AI is unknown.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I think I might have overdone mine.
    Hell, I might even make a story about.......!
    Of course! Threre's the beginning of my story for the game! A little editing, and it will fit perfectly!

Shiro Ryuu - real birth name was Koji Takeda, renamed to Ryushiro Uesugi because he didn't like his past of being born to a Yakuza family, trained under Great Sword Zoke, and a very lethaly skilled fighter, he first killed someone at the age of 10, and since then, was an assassin who was feared by many, and given the nickname of the White Dragon.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Miranda Ramirez: Human female, age 20, birthplanet Moatoob: A G-Flyer base attendant using her job as a Guardian to pay her way through college.

Sanosuke Shiranui: Newman male, age 17, birthplanet Neudaiz: Born from the child of two wealthy fashion designers on Neudaiz. Becomes a Guardian to improve his fighting abilities and gain some major cool points in highschool.

Tylor Johnson: Human male, age 24, birthplanet Parum: Get back to me on him

Sixman: CAST male, age supposedly 11, birthplanet none: An imaginary superhero created by Sanosuke in his younger years that returned to haunt him. Sixman returned to fight criminals and can actually interact with the physical world according to Sanosuke. The problem is no one else can see him except him.

>_>
    <_<

Sgt. Shligger: An fickle, lazy, and somewhat hypocritical character, Shligg reluctantly joined the apparently more organized Guardians organization to combat the opposing SEED threat. The AMF was a bit too formal and a bit too CAST for his liking. When he finally started working as a Guardian he was relieved the rumors or organization and structure were entirely unfounded. The fact he's a newman who hates offensive magic hasn't done him any good nor has his indecision towards a job. To put it simply, he strays class to class though he has logged most of his time as a Guntecher. His laziness has done him even less good. He refused to obtain new bullets, mostly burning and virus inflicting ones, for his firearms and he refuses to switch to a melee class. He's even reluctant to level his support techniques, Shifta and Zodial, due to excuses like "not having the time" and so forth. All-in-all, he's not an incredibly useful aspect to any party when it comes to damage, buffing, or debuffing though he'll try to use healing and status-curing spells when it's possible.

Down for the Getdown

My origin is still the best.

On 2008-01-30 18:49, Nitro_Vordex wrote:
    On 2008-01-30 17:30, ShinMaruku wrote:
    http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...ther/ohgod.jpg
    and the mangled body of his mother...
    after he told his brother that night...
    the nightmares of losing his brother...

So, what do you think? I might post Vordex's backstory, if wanted.
    I think typo on the last "brother."

and damn has this thread kicked off, I might actually create a back story at this point.