Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dangly Parts

On 2003-03-28 17:53, Sham wrote:
    I might credit your post a little if that weren't such a bad analogy. It's in the TOS that you and everyone else agreed to before coming online, don't cheat, exploit this, do that, whatever. Using a dupe, and being completely aware that it's a dupe, is cheating. You can't expect people to follow "the golden rule" we were taught in elementary school if you're going to ignore the game's rules. Yeah, the game should be used for many different ways of having fun, but none of which should include cheating.
    terms of service from a company who makes a great game but doesn't maintain it, that doesn't fix memory-damaging glitches for a game that shouldn't have any in the first place (why are console games allowed to have bugs all over now?), and instead of implementing a method to decrease online cheating in the form of duplication, double save, actually succeeds in a higher risk of fsod and corruption which only does one thing: ruins a gamer's experience with pso ..... so yeah, i think tolerating a person using dupes in the game is more fun than not having a saved game at all

that is sega's response to violation of the TOS, while still not fixing real problems with online play like fsod and corruption, but instead adding more so the ones who use dupes can be blamed for it .. very clever sonic team, great way of diverting attention from the fact that you don't take care of your customers ... but we already knew that

that's how much respect i have for the TOS that i "agree" to

PSO Ass.....-assin

Your use of dupes gave a pretty blatant idea of your care for the TOS; before the above post. Yeah, the game has a lot of fuck-ups. Know how to deal with them all in a quick, easy, money-saving way? Don't play it. Just because there are almost a countless amount of glitches/bugs in the game, doesn't justify cheating to "equal the score." It may give you some sort of pride that "oh, they messed up my game, so im gonna cheat in theres!", but that's just a wrong way to look at it.

As I said before, simply don't play it if it has so many problems that you think give you the right to cheat. You'll have more free time, more money(no HL), and save yourself the anger/stress if you were to ever eventually lose a character to FSOD-X. Wouldn't that be the best thing to do?

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

On 2003-03-28 23:27, brillyfresh wrote:
    that is sega's response to violation of the TOS, while still not fixing real problems with online play like fsod and corruption, but instead adding more so the ones who use dupes can be blamed for it .. very clever sonic team, great way of diverting attention from the fact that you don't take care of your customers ... but we already knew that
    Wait Wait, you think that Sonic Team purposley increased the ammount of corruptions just so people would become angry with dupers? I hope you realize how stupid that sounds.

Dangly Parts

oh, i'm sure they didn't do it on purpose, but that's what happened nevertheless, and what exactly have they done to reverse it since?

if i feel like using dupes, i'll use em ... if i feel like using legit items (which i do sometimes), i'll use em ..... and if you don't like me using dupes in a game, just ask! i'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a problem to me, it's not like the only things i have, or care to use, are dupes ..... and additionally, it's not like all the red box items i have are dupes either

and despite playing legit sometimes, if you still don't like playing with me then, or any other time just because i use dupes period, it's your loss ... that's crossing the line between being so self-righteous and JUST HAVING FUN