Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: AcroFighter....

You mean skill? But yeah, I dont pick AF because I hate the weapon limit. I'd rather have my 2 handed weapons than specialize in single handed weapons.

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

On 2008-02-03 07:34, SATatami wrote:
    On 2008-02-02 11:09, Hrith wrote:
    I could show you your mistakes for hours, but I can't be bothered that much.
    I'm just popping in to say that this guy is by far the biggest idiot I've seen on PSOW to date. Hrith. If you're going to say shit like that, provide actual DATA on it instead of saying "OMG ur stooped i m rite u r rong faget". It REALLY makes you look like a dumbass.
    Hrith is kind of an asshole. Best to let him be.

On 2008-02-03 10:26, Pengfishh wrote:
    On 2008-02-03 07:34, SATatami wrote:
    On 2008-02-02 11:09, Hrith wrote:
    I could show you your mistakes for hours, but I can't be bothered that much.
    I'm just popping in to say that this guy is by far the biggest idiot I've seen on PSOW to date. Hrith. If you're going to say shit like that, provide actual DATA on it instead of saying "OMG ur stooped i m rite u r rong faget". It REALLY makes you look like a dumbass.
    Hrith is kind of an asshole. Best to let him be.
    You know better than to flame Hrith on. He can bring out a lot of counter arguments if he's pushed enough to destroy a topic. I know, I've seen him do it

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

Yes, beware his forum arguing skills! HALP!

happily eats his rice and lentils awaiting a big response from Hrith*

You know what happens if you try to sell an idea based on all claims and no facts in the real world?

You get fired, nobody listens to you, or both.

Debating with some people is like arguing with a brick wall. Any counter-arguments to the style of "Well you're stupid, because my claims based on no actual raw data are better than yours" usually only serve to make me feel better about my argument.

Insults are so much better than facts. You guys are the very reason I will never be wrong.

Just asking "proof" that Buten Shuren-zan is a weak PA or that Spinning Strike is far from being a good 1-on-1 PA shows how you know nothing about DPS in this game.
    As such, I will not waste my time explaining the most basic facts about the DPS of skills.

Your question sounds to me like you're asking me to prove that Rattlesnake is better than Rifle; or that a 50% weapon is better than a 20% weapon.

You need to get real.

On 2008-02-05 10:26, Hrith wrote:
    Insults are so much better than facts. You guys are the very reason I will never be wrong.

Just asking "proof" that Buten Shuren-zan is a weak PA or that Spinning Strike is far from being a good 1-on-1 PA shows how you know nothing about DPS in this game.
    As such, I will not waste my time explaining the most basic facts about the DPS of skills.

Your question sounds to me like you're asking me to prove that Rattlesnake is better than Rifle; or that a 50% weapon is better than a 20% weapon.

You need to get real.
    If we're so dumb that we need proof, why are you having so much trouble supplying it?

No offense, but he really isn't having trouble. Infact, he's not gonna tell you at all =o