Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Casts have:
    Highest Accuracy and Highest Defense
    2nd Highest Attack Power and 2nd Highest Health
    Lowest Technique Power, Lowest Mental Strength, (and correct me if I'm wrong) Lowest Evasion.

So having great accuracy, defense, health, and attack power gives you a lot of versitility.

So the best choice would be fighgunner...( Guntecher or Fortegunner-One of those 3 are most like the best 4 cast)
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

CASTs rock for melee. Bucketloads of HP and awesome defense make up for having near non-existent EVP, and on top of that you have the racial ATA advantage. And, of course, you can bust out an SUV for a really nice chunk of burst damage. I would go either Fortefighter, Fighgunner or Acrofighter depending on your weapons preference.

(Oh, I can't wait until we can get Paradi Cataract... Blastoise is so freaking getting that SUV for sure >.>)

CAST EVP as an Acrofighter isn't that bad With Storm Line and Orpad / Legs I have ~100 less than a human AF of similar level, and lots more ATP ;o
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

As a fighter, cast's low EVP is a benefit.

But really, I think it depend on preference... cast are generally good with everything that do not cast offensive techs.

thanks for all the help its been most helpful

Don't waste your time with force, and do the FF/AF/FiG combo. They are share similar weps and PA limits. Fortegunner if you don't already have a ranger type.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2008-02-03 18:24 ]</font>
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

On 2008-02-03 16:41, beatrixkiddo wrote:
    CAST EVP as an Acrofighter isn't that bad With Storm Line and Orpad / Legs I have ~100 less than a human AF of similar level, and lots more ATP ;o
    The difference between a Male Human and Male CAST at AF is very laughable actually.

But yeah, CAST sure as hell isn't bad at AF, but they're pretty awesome at Fortefighter, Fortefighter, Fighgunner, Protranser, Guntecher. For fighters, Fortefighter looks pretty nice for CAST since Fortefighter has the worst EVP and best DFP, which matches with CAST, and uses low ATA weapons which CAST excels at.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2008-02-03 19:05 ]</font>
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

Cast supremacy!

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

On 2008-02-03 15:42, MegamanX wrote:
    ... actually I would think a Cast could do a lot better at AT before FT ... unless you were being sarcastic <_<
    Of course i am >_>