Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I love PSOW. It keeps me informed, the guides are great, and it has a godly database.

But I hate PSOW's community. Well, a good percentile of the community.

Why?
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...=2&start=15&18
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...68528&forum=20
    Any thread about FT's being underpowered.

Sadly, PSOW is a community-based website.

I know, its very easy to step on people's toes on the internet, but it seems like people here just try WAY too hard to make enemies. PSOW is largely made up of elitist, insensitive, egotistical pricks. Don't gimme that whole, "theres nice people on here". I know that there is...but it just seems VERY rare to come across them. The amount of good people I've seen here is outbalanced by the jerky people.

Its sooo bad, I'm sometimes afraid of posting threads/posting replies. I wonder how the newbies feel! =

Nonetheless, I keep coming here. Espio does a great job informing all of us, and he seems like a nice person too. The Technic-lvling guides are sooo informative, and I'm very appreciative to the people who took the time to write them. The Monthly Screenshot threads are very humourous, and really show personality. And IMO, PSOW's database > PSUpedia's.... >.>

But really, theres too many mean people here. PSOW is being badly represented.

I love to hate you! <3

-
    No threads namedropping other users in order to flame/de-fame/etc.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-02-05 19:10 ]</font>

The problem with the website is someone states their opinion, and every other person that disagrees attacks it as if the person said it as fact. Many people have many different opinions, but too many people take it personally when someone disagrees with them. When I post my opinion, I don't care if people agree with it, I just want people to UNDERSTAND it. The fact is, too many people are thickheaded and won't accept other people's opinions. It's a basic human flaw, that you'll find in any community.

However, it has it's advantages, such as threads discussing the best PA's and such. There will be arguments, and eventually flaming. But before the flaming, both sides will make their points and give you useful info. Now, the thing to remember is neither's opinion may be the opinion you hold, but to take note of what they said and LEARN.

THE JACKEL

Sig too big, and link to particular person in rant about PSOW's community being bad.

You're screwed, buddy.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

*EternuS*

On 2008-02-04 11:06, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    The problem with the website is someone states their opinion, and every other person that disagrees attacks it as if the person said it as fact. Many people have many different opinions, but too many people take it personally when someone disagrees with them. When I post my opinion, I don't care if people agree with it, I just want people to UNDERSTAND it. The fact is, too many people are thickheaded and won't accept other people's opinions. It's a basic human flaw, that you'll find in any community.

However, it has it's advantages, such as threads discussing the best PA's and such. There will be arguments, and eventually flaming. But before the flaming, both sides will make their points and give you useful info. Now, the thing to remember is neither's opinion may be the opinion you hold, but to take note of what they said and LEARN.

THE JACKEL
    lol yeah, just like u think ur the best fighgunner, when u KNOW everyone thinks i am

Yeah, its a shame that there are such idiots in here. I know that you don't want me to say 'there are cool ppl here', but I can name a few cool people on here. I kind of stopped going to threads in which there are flaming, and I try my best not to flame, although there was one time in which I kind of went out of line due to some RL personal issues associated with what I was talking about that caused the flamewar. Other than that, I'm just trying to be peaceful, or I'm joking.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Coolness! Out of 7 comments, I only got 3 rude ones!

*EternuS*

lol not everyone is nice in this world >.>b

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

Join the hate or get away from it!

On 2008-02-04 11:59, super_luu wrote:
    Coolness! Out of 7 comments, I only got 3 rude ones!
    Talk about a smug little I-told-you-so... and you're complaining about EVERYONE ELSE being jerks?
    Et tu, Brutus?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2008-02-04 13:52 ]</font>

See this is why i chill @ fanworks/off-topic/FKL.

Were all friends here =]

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."