Whats the trick to getting all four hits of the 2nd hit of Absolute Dance on a target? I'm trying to find out what maneuver you've got to do or something to get all 4 hits on one target. Can someone help me?

have you tried it on a huge Mob? (Bil De vear, Drua Gohra...etc)

=/ bah, yes and it works good at that, with the exception of the slow speed. But I wanted it to be good with my Ice Creas, the only problem is my common rival enemy has always been the Vanda. Absolute is pretty bad against Vanda groups I found out >_< Ahh, guess it wouldn't hurt to use against big mobs tho >.>

Freeze G traps are one good way, if not the best to guarantee it
    Secondly, if you use the first hit, then the 2nd hit, ignore the 3rd hit I never use it anymore, you should be able to hit every enemy at least 2 times with the 2nd part of the combo, then repeat the combo, and you can keep them off their feet.

THE JACKEL

That method would work really well, just against Vandas its not very good. They always space out whenever you're near them, leading to a diga or a damfoie. I can barely get two of them with either combo let alone 3. As for the Freeze trap, that would help, but then I'd be spending a lot of extra on perishables that only serve that one purpose for me. Spiral can take care of them without the need of traps a lot quicker for me

UPDATE:

I recently found out, while spamming dual in the ruins constantly trying to get a godman double agito (!!!) that using my absolute against ragnus would actually be a lot faster at lvling it than if I tried to lvl it against regular mobs. I've also started to like the pa itself now that its damage is improving

Ultimate Chao Fan & Anti-Scammers Commitee member Chaobo99's Avatar

How much damage does absolute do?

Not sure how much at full power..Jackel says each hit in the 2nd combo can do over 2200 dmg a hit, about as much as the dmg of my spiral's last combo. That means the first hit in absolute should do about 3500-4000+ dmg. In other words, for a little longer time, you can do more dmg than spiral, not to mention to one extra target each hit. Absolute also only knocks back in the last hit which most people dont use, meanwhile the 2nd combo does knock up, meaning you can setup a mob to get constantly knocked up and take lotsa dmg using only the first two hits, obviously more than spiral can

On 2008-02-09 11:04, MrNomad wrote:
    Not sure how much at full power..Jackel says each hit in the 2nd combo can do over 2200 dmg a hit, about as much as the dmg of my spiral's last combo. That means the first hit in absolute should do about 3500-4000+ dmg. In other words, for a little longer time, you can do more dmg than spiral, not to mention to one extra target each hit. Absolute also only knocks back in the last hit which most people dont use, meanwhile the 2nd combo does knock up, meaning you can setup a mob to get constantly knocked up and take lotsa dmg using only the first two hits, obviously more than spiral can
    the second hit with a JA can do 2200, the first hit with a JA has gotten about 3600 damage for me. Keep in mind, all my doublesabers are over 40% element.

THE JACKEL