Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freedom Fries

Silly Americans tricks are for kids... seriously

Freedom Fries? That name is so misleading.

Adicted HUcast (legit player)

mmmmm foood...... wait hmmmm Justice nuggets (have the whole cartoon planed out and everything) Suddam's blood Kechup (hmmmmmm red....) Frence presidents eyes (meatballs) =P see I need a job...

Bush's Breakfast:

-No Canadian bacon
    -No French toast
    -No Brazilian coffee

Therefore, just two eggs, sunny side up. Boo-yah!
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

Squidsquatch

I've read several french news articles about this business, and actually most French citizens really don't give a damn. They feel the same way about Americans as they always have, the people don't care. The French as a people do not hate, or even dislike America. Despite all our efforts.

They hate President Bush, and most french say that they refuse to generalize the people under what they think of the leader. (Hmm, how novel...)

The thing I never got is... why did they have to replace the first word for French Fries... why not just Fries? Who calls 'em French Fries anymore? Even McDonalds just says Fries...

"Would you like some Freedom Fries with that?"
    I personally think that fits McDonalds really well...mostly because they're retards. I'm still getting over the Mighty Kids meal thing. If you're a big kid, GET A FUCKING REGULAR MEAL.

On 2003-03-31 05:21, KodiaX987 wrote:
    Bush's Breakfast:

-No Canadian bacon
    -No French toast
    -No Brazilian coffee

Therefore, just two eggs, sunny side up. Boo-yah!
    Don't forget the Oil flavored tea. And he has Pancakes with gasoline flavored syrup.

Disgruntled Culinarian/ Commis become Master

On 2003-03-31 23:13, Morfos wrote:

Don't forget the Oil flavored tea. And he has Pancakes with gasoline flavored syrup.
    i am trying very, VERY hard not to flame you, or call you a moron or anything of that manner. this thread has NOTHING to do with your view on the war, only about the "freedom fries", which would be congress's view of the french.

grr...

anyhow, french fries are an american food. they were originally called french style fries, because they are a julienne cut potato. they were more marketable that way. the french term is in fact pomme frits, which is mostly how you order them outside the country.

i saw a french (freedom) poodle and her person walking down the street the other day, and the freedom poodle was wearing a american flag bandana... they had to hide the french underneath. le woof! le woof!

I think our actions are justified in Iraq. They claimed to have no weapons at all, nothing that could hurt us, may I ask what they are fighting us with? The reason the Government is angry with the French is because we have saved them twice from being taken and/or destroyed, and they are not willing to help us.
    This is not an "oil war" Saddam has claimed to not have any weapons before, but he did. He has lied on several occasions and has been known to support terrorist actions. That is the reason we are attacking him. The oil will be used to rebuild Iraq after the War is over.
    Another thing, saying that the United States is not a free country is a load of bull. If the United States wasn?t a free country, all of you who are against the war would be imprisoned or killed for speaking against Government actions.

P.s. I can't wait to see how many people whine about what I just said.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hououtate on 2003-04-02 07:39 ]</font>

Disgruntled Culinarian/ Commis become Master

i have read a lot of posts on these message boards. most people are very closed minded about the war. i say, just give it a chance!