Hey out there...I need someone to help me out w/ something...I want to experiment raising different colored MAGs & see how they turn out when they evolve. I used to think all MAGs had standard shell colors when they got to level 50 +, but I've heard that there are black Banas, green Banas, red Banas, etc....

Anyway...woop de doo, right?? Well I was wondering if anyone out there would help me transfer the different colored MAGs that I've created (all beginning level 5 MAGs) to my main character. I've been hanging out here for a while & everyone seems like good people, so I hope someone will help me out.

I know its a pain in the butt to sit in a room & wait for someone, but I have TWO extra MAGs that I will give you (Yaksa lvl 55 & 70) that I will give you for your time...that & I'll let you know all know how my little experiment turns out !! (: I know it's not much to offer, but my character is pretty weak anyway...

I can log on right now (its @521), & I'll be up another 3 hrs. or so (it's 8:30 pm here in Japan) so please let me know if you can help me <:
    thanks...

nothing is eternal... (BSoD)

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Gureo on 2001-03-21 06:35 ]</font>

Rappy Hunter

Sure thing buddy,
    I'll meet you unless you've already had someone transfer(I can't get on the board at night).. I'll be in puck 9 most of the night and the Name is Evangelion. Later! :>

VERY COOL !!! I'll look for you in Puck 9 from now (@543). I'll have a big blue ranger named blues...
    we can trade cards & I'll make a room...

thanks !!!!

Hellllooo... I've been in Puck 9-01 lobby for an hour.. I'll wait for a bit longer....

ok..well, thanks anyway..someone else showed up to help me. I appreciate the gesture though...I'll keep you updated on my 'rainbow of MAGs' once I get all 7 of them growed up !! (:

THANKS TUKO !!! sorry it took so long !!!