Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516172464 ... LastLast

1 week extended MAG isn't too bad, but still wouldn't help the people who want to go after Spread Needle because everyone else who wasn't affected will also be receiving the extra week too.

On 2008-04-30 22:26, Shou wrote:
    There is no official news of an extra week but it just sound like somthing ST would do to compensate xD
    JP ONRY.

Expect a Sonic statue as compensation.
    SUPER WIZARD EMPEROR

I was thinking that we should each get bonus kills based on how many days since our renewal would have taken place. That way we would still have a chance at the leader board ranking but if we were slacking from the beginning we would still have to work hard to catch up. Either that or just automatically give all effected a Spread Needle. I wish...
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

lol - I'd take a Spread Needle /c (/C for compensation) as payment.

For compensation, I just want to see someone in a management position who oversees PSU's operations fired. Take pictures as he cleans out his desk and is forced from the building with all his shit in a box. Kick him in the ass on the way out. Put the pictures up on the main page for all to see.

Yeah, it won't fix anything, but it sure would feel great.

That's all I want.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Since there is a current payment problem thread I will reply here instead of making a new thread about this.

Back in 2006 when I got my import copy of PSU, since there were problems getting a subscripiton I created a Brasilian PlaySega account. Everything worked out and I could use my CC to pay for the subscription.

Recently I got a new credit card since my old one expired. When I entered the new CC information I got Error 191. I guess this probably has to do with the wrong country in the database. Now I wonder, has anyone ever had any success with contacting Sega to change the billing adress? A friend of mine had the same problem a while ago and never got an answer from Sega.

I really don't know if it's even worth trying, since there seem to be error 65 problems at the moment, and I don't see any chance for me to partcipate in MAG at all.

Anyone got any experience on this?

On 2008-05-01 00:12, Totti wrote:
    lol - I'd take a Spread Needle /c (/C for compensation) as payment.
    Actually that wouldn't be too bad... but then again, anyone who put hard work into getting a needle would be rather disappointed lol.

On 2008-05-01 01:24, Sinue_v2 wrote:
    For compensation, I just want to see someone in a management position who oversees PSU's operations fired.
    Sooo... you want the entire english PSU staff fired?

5 days of this already... 5 days!!

PENDING CANCEL
    lost on a island in a hatch attempting to save the world from overpriced commericalism.

On 2008-05-01 06:09, MaRayearth wrote:
    5 days of this already... 5 days!!

22 days to go!lol this sux donkeyballs.