Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 15222324252627283575 ... LastLast
    Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Mmm, don't mistake me for thinking $10s is a large sum of money or something. It's just irratating is all. I shouldn't have to worry about something like this, 10 bucks or not, it's not worth my time to get dicked by anyone.

As for the power company comment, out here they don't bother thinking about sending people over weekends. Oh yeah, they wait. Sometimes as long as possible.

My point still stands, I don't want to be handed a "rare" or something in game because of some billing site error. It hardly seems fair to me. I'm not paying to have that happen.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

On 2008-05-03 22:14, Icespike wrote:
    On 2008-05-03 21:34, Chuck_Norris wrote:
    On 2008-05-03 17:06, Icespike wrote:
    Personally, I'd rather not be handed a weapon simply because I got dicked by a billing site. If I'm back early enough I plan to work my way back to the boards, even if it means I have to spam C like the rest of them. ( I was ranking by just doing S runs while I was active.)

I'm not even sure if compensation in game is worth it when things like this happen, I'd rather they pay for my account for a month than something like that. I can get my equipment in game on my own, that's not the problem.

Honestly, none of the players should have to deal with any of this, it's bs. Hopefully this is over soon.
    I disagree. If I could pick between a free month of play, and some rare item yet to be released, i'd take the item. Yes, you should be compensated for the time you lost, but paying for a month just doesn't seem much of a "we're sorry" gift. That's like grandma giving you 3 dollars for your 10th birthday. It just doesn't feel right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-05-03 21:35 ]</font>
    Excuse me? Are you paying for your account with money you earned from a job that you work? Maybe next time I pay my power bill they'll just forget to turn it keep it on for next month. Yeah, how about they just mail me a fsckin' banana sticker. That'll be lovely.

You missed my point, I paid MONEY, with time that I put into EARNING with manual labor for a GAME. Being given something in-game is a slap in my face for wasting my time.

Keep in mind I'm not speaking for everyone, but seriously man. Think about that.
    lmao lol my god this was funny. but yes i agree with you. we pay money to enjoy the game. everything should go right. (or at least almost all the time) just giving us a weapon.... just meh. then when they do say sry and give us a free month or something they go screw up again and again. this is bull!

I think than an extra week of MAG paid by SEGA would fix things as it covers in-game time and real time money. But Sega won't do that, because they suck with customer satisfaction. This will be no different, I guarantee.

Then again a free week of gameplay could be messed up too and we might get the lethal rollback and then get the "super OMG WTF GTFO holy light sorry" that we always get and doesn't seem to mean much of anything.

Decisions Sega... Decisions...
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

This will be fixed by tomorrow next week.

Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

I got the Same Problem now...(Error 065)...
    PSU PS2/PC REST IN PEACE !

On 2008-05-03 15:16, Rayokarna wrote:
    On 2008-05-03 15:15, Koji1m1 wrote:
    it probaly wont be done till monday or so but if this makes another week i might quit due to terrible customer support yeah i can feel Segas failure level going beyond 9000.XD
    Monday, lmao. Not happening. UK has bank holiday monday(May Day ) so I wont see any change until wednesday best.
    im not from the UK Ray.XD but this was only a guese so i could be right or worng lets just wait and see for now.

On 2008-05-04 05:10, Totti wrote:
    This will be fixed by tomorrow next week once MAG is over.
    Fixed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wiz on 2008-05-04 09:04 ]</font>

newt week huh? i guese i can go back to playing Super Smash Bros Brawl then.XD not tht i wasent already playing it.XD or kingdom hearts 2 and such. but personally IMO this problem shoulda been solved last year but as usaul SEGA is ethier too stupid or too lazy. and yes thier lack of decent customer satisfaction is beyond 9000.

Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

Oh My...no MAG for the next few Days...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danny_Dark on 2008-05-04 06:43 ]</font>
    PSU PS2/PC REST IN PEACE !

Wish I could have a new game to play in case I end up PSU-less (online, anyway). Then again, I could use that time to play one of the rpgs I've owned for awhile that I haven't finished yet. FF12, Grandia III, Dragon Quest 8, Star Ocean 3, maybe get some Soul Calibur 3 in, too.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter