Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

games brings back so many memories my god..

Yeah, I played D2, and D2 LoD for a long time. My characters have (sadly) long expired now though.

I just remember spamming the hell (no pun intended) out of Mephisto/Baal in Nightmare, and Pindleskin for rare drops. Also remember getting a very good Immortal King's Helmet from...Andariel. In Nightmare.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

Never played Diablo, but did play Doom betas.
    =~.^=

my lvl 93 hammer pally = <33 lol. I really been thinking about giving away from psu things for a dang CD key lol thats how bad I wanna play it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstis View Post
    D2 was an obsession for quite a while. Funny that people started doing Baal runs, b/c during my D2: LOD prime, it was all about the Bloody Hill (okay, not sure if that's the name) runs.
    That's because they changed the way EXP works, Foothills runs became drastically less popular. Now, you won't get EXP for kills by a party member more than a few screens away.

Previously, they could just be in the same area, and get the EXP for anything that dies from a party member.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I played until they nerfed the spells. That completely destroyed my Sorcs offense.

News to me. When did this happen?

'Cause Sorceresses are still really powerful offensive machines. My current Sorceress seems to be evidence against your claim.

...Or are you talking about when recast delays were implemented to fix a severe balance issue with the old ways of doing things? :/

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Diablo 2 LOD is incredible. I don't play it anymore but I had a lot of memories of playing on Battle.net with me and a bunch of friends.

I played Diablos II Expansion pack at my cousin house. He had it but it's currently missing somehow... Weird.

yeh i just installed the regular diablo II but i need a CD key for D2 LOD -sad face- anyone wanna spare me one ? lol if do PM me please!!! =]