ehh is it supposed to be a 2 player quest??? its impossible to complete single player -.-

You're supposed to have four people in Challenge mode.

No maracas arnt for cmode in pc. Isn't it from sunset by the secret base, that or srank on TTF or famistu online. Either way I'd say you need a team to beat those quests with the right ranking.

*shakes head*

Why comment... no clue... stupid...

Okay... partial rant over.

No, you cannot complete the quest solo (it's caves and you have switch barriers)

Btw, for those in the dark, the Quest name is The Lost Maracas. It doesn't have much to do with the MARACAS (weapon).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2003-04-12 16:29 ]</font>

Maracas were one of the prizes for the first Famitsu Maximum Attack. It's on DC ver.2, but I don't know if that's available on the PC version or not. But you earn badges from the quest (you can finish it solo, but you won't get as many badges since you need at least two people to open most of the areas). You can exchange 3 Bronze Badges for 1 Silver Badge, 3 Silver Badges for 1 Gold Badge, and 3 Gold Badges for either the Toy Hammer, Chameleon Scythe, or Samba Maracas.

Edit: Oops, now I see this was about the quest The Lost Maracas. Hehe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-04-12 16:31 ]</font>

3 days with out sleep and your brain would be mush too. Anyways, for V2 maracas,

Samba Maracas

All these weapons can be obtained by doing the FAMITSU CUP V2 ONLINE QUEST.

To obtain the weapons you have to collect Badges (Bronze), some can be found in the quest but most are only given in the secret room in the hunters guild when you finish the quest. You only get the secret room if you have killed 500+ enemies. kill all 587 monsters for max number of badges.

Badges

The badges you find are always BRONZE, but to get a weapon from the man next to the bank at the end of the quest you need 3 Gold. You have to exchange 3 bronze for 1 silver, then 3 silvers can be exchanged for 1 gold etc

All exchanges are done with the man next to the bank in the quest.

3 * Bronze Badges can be exchnaged for 1 Silver Badge.
    3 * Silver Badges can be exchanged for 1 Gold Badge.
    3 * Gold Badges can be exchanged for a weapon.

Guide credit goes to PSOquest.com, as that as where I found it. I knew it was a fam prize just forgot exactly how to get it.

Edit: Lol I made the same mistake as you Vulpes, thought nites wanted to know how to get the maracas.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-04-12 16:35 ]</font>