Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 LastLast

De Ragnus from Lake Denes finally dropped something!

Absolute Dance to 40, very hard to lvl and most of the 40 lvls were done before PA rebalance. Dissappointed MAG is not coming back this week or possibly any week. Awoken Serpant has been good for finding Jaggos but still no board yet, 11 puyo auras 30 meow mustaches and countless statues and still no boards. I have been buy ing them up however, they will be worth alot later down the line when they dont drop again till next year.

just made this first one

Quote Originally Posted by dc534 View Post
    Absolute Dance to 40, very hard to lvl and most of the 40 lvls were done before PA rebalance. Dissappointed MAG is not coming back this week or possibly any week. Awoken Serpant has been good for finding Jaggos but still no board yet, 11 puyo auras 30 meow mustaches and countless statues and still no boards. I have been buy ing them up however, they will be worth alot later down the line when they dont drop again till next year.

not really, the 9* tenora twin claws have close to the same atp and they can be massed synthed unlike the Twin Bearclaws and u don't have the annoying "killing kittens" sound.

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

and waited a year to sell my meow moustaches, had a few since last firebreak/sonic birthday, kinda wish they brought back firebreak as well, would've been fun.
    anyways:
    found rattlesnake on first run, then it failed. Found a kazarod a few days later, will with till synth bonus, not gonna mess up this time.

Quote Originally Posted by gryphonvii View Post
    found rattlesnake on first run, then it failed. Found a kazarod a few days later, will with till synth bonus, not gonna mess up this time.
    Ouch, it should've been the other way round. Kazarod sucks, Rattlesnake wins and sparkles.

Quote Originally Posted by SeKaI View Post
    Ouch, it should've been the other way round. Kazarod sucks, Rattlesnake and Rattlesnac wins and sparkles.
    Fixed for truth?
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Quote Originally Posted by SeKaI View Post
    Ouch, it should've been the other way round. Kazarod Rocks, Rattlesnake looses and looks like crap..
    fixed
    Khanny - Female Cast - Hunter - Fighter - Ship 10 Lv 30

"I kinda do YouTube "

log ont his morning to do a run of plains overlord s2 to level up jabroga. beat the dragon and found a cati / power. yay not to metion got jabroga to lvl 20

I decided i was deleting kitty, now that itself to me is an accomplishment lol

so i decided to synth her P-wand and tesbra, and i said u know what i've been saving a bunch of boards because i really really really want a 40-50% S rank!

Synthe P-wand, failed tesbra eww okiku doll

Synth Gur asted, Twin Tornados, Exanite instead of fraduke! does anyone know when we can make these?

Gudda hon=14%
    Diaga Misaki=36%!
    Double agito 20%
    Ank Zagza 18%
    Double Agito 46%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.o

Amazed i put it in the morning (i did this all at midnight it was my SUPER SYNTHING MIDNIGHT MADNESS lol) in my shop for 60 mil, there was another 42% with 3/10 for 50. i went to church came back and decided to take it out, it had already sold O.o

I was upset, i really wanted it it was so rare and close to me already! So to at least get something of equal strength i got a 5/10 sweet death 42% for 11 mil! LOL

Because 11 mil=60 rite? LOL OH BUT ITS RARE :O

EDIT: then the rare i was actually hunting! (i found double sabers leveling up shotguns)

my friend had found like 3 zanshus i found none, he gives it to me to synth shortly after i made my 46% ground double agito and HELLO 46% Zanshu! O.o the weapon i really really want, oh wait too bad its not mine -_- lol
    Last edited by pikachief; Jun 29, 2008 at 03:52 PM.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM