Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Techers and support

im not ranting about this but why is there so many people only who see teckers as something that they should just use.
    i mean that in the sense of, people dont bother healing themselfs at all. they always expect the tecker to be right there ready with the resta.

as i tecker myself it doesnt kinda annoy me. i dont mind buffing and healing. i do it a lot but at the same time i wish peopel would heal themself so i can get the chance to use my attack spells.

just tell them u wont do any mid fight heals/buffs, and do that after a mob or 2

This is all based on personal opinion and experience:

Techers are very important and depended on when it comes to Resta/Giresta, Reverser and Buffs/Debuffs. Most people figure that if there is a techer in the party, that automatically means that "hey, I don't need to waste using my Dimates/Trimates/Star Atomizers and/or Antimates/Sol Atomizers, I have a techer here to give me the same effects of those items in TECHNIC form."

People need to start giving Fortetechers a break and start using their items, it's not such a big deal. They are there for a reason and not expensive to restock on. Fortetechers lean more towards attack teching than support teching, that is where an Acrotecher comes in.

If you plan on continuing using mainly atttack TECHNICs, I would say to switch your type to Masterforce when the master classes come out. Then it should be clear that you are not someone to go to for support and Acrotechers are the people to look to for support.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

I'd say the FT to just fling their stuff.
    For AT's on the other hand, they better buff/heal A LOT.

The only thing i want a techer to do in my party if they join, that they try to help out with buffs whenever they can.

Otherwise, i feel they really neglect helping the party out...i take buffs over healing any day.

I despise comments like "But the party is already strong enough".
    It just make you sound lazy.
    If you do say like for example "My buffs are only like lv 10" then i accept that.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Seority View Post
    For AT's on the other hand, they better buff/heal A LOT.
    Got to make sure it's a real AT though, you could get the "huh, you want me to buff? no thanks, I'm just an AT to level my attack TECHNICs to LV 30 quicker and then switch back to FT to level them past LV 30".
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

you pick the healing class, you live with it. welcome to mmo's.

Quote Originally Posted by YTownNateDogg View Post
    Got to make sure it's a real AT though, you could get the "huh, you want me to buff? no thanks, I'm just an AT to level my attack TECHNICs to LV 30 quicker and then switch back to FT to level them past LV 30".
    True that.
    That's when "Kick and go solo mate. Don't be in parties kthxbye " Happens xD

Man, I don't even care for buffs and I have no problem healing myself with mates. To me, a techer is just another target for my enemies to go after while I pound them into the ground.

techers are support healers.

If you receive child support its not reason to accept ignorance, quit your job, and expect to live on easy street. Its ment to suppliment what you already have. Same goes for resta strangely enough o.O

yay practical application
    GT: Seriyu

Telina 140/20 ForteTecher
    Seiryuu 78/10 ForteGunner
    Isis 130/20 ForteFighter
    Moose 1/1