Default a nice addition to psoworld?

My friends and I were talking today and we thought of an idea that i think would be neat to have on psoworld that would/might help psu. If there was a random mission generator, you pick the planet and the number of runs you want listed and it would automatically generate a little list of missions for you to run.

Kinda like a shopping list, it would take the whole task of picking a run out of the picture. That is if poeple ever get off of white beasts....

could anyone with anykind of programing experience produce something like this? even if its an app that you'd have to download. It would be cool for those who are indecisive in their mission variety.
    GT: Seriyu

Telina 140/20 ForteTecher
    Seiryuu 78/10 ForteGunner
    Isis 130/20 ForteFighter
    Moose 1/1

Well I'm not too sure about it being random...but it does sound like an ok idea...generally I just jump here: http://psupedia.info/Missions when I want to find a mission...the problem usually isn't finding good missions to do, but more so finding people to do them with...because as you stated...WB consumes the souls of the world... I'd like to see this idea, but more fitted to search for more specifics like...planet, monster element, rank of drops, average amount of money dropped, max/min amount of mission points, etc... It would be a tad nicer than having to thumb through all the missions and comparing and what have you...
    Vexi: LV140 Female Newman - Acrotecher 20
    *Your party friendly heal bot*
    *Resta/Giresta/Reverser- 40* All Bufs- 40*