Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kan Yu Board

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    Yes, material is way lol overpriced.

When you see Bil De Axe weapons go for 1.5 milj with over 20 % element...then the person is really dumb seeing as he could get alot more just selling the material sadly enough.

It should be the other way around really, this game economy is seriously in a opposite dimension.
    Bil De Axe: Used by FFs/PTs that want a funky looking axe with bad ATA.
    Morbina: Rare stone that's... well, rare. Used for synthing various things.

Which is gonna have more demand? Yep. This is hardly unique to PSU either and rather common on other MMOs. A weapon can only be used by so many people while the materials can be used for many more things that could in turn result in a better version of the weapon. Thus the has desirability and thus higher demand causing the price to go up. Welcome to game economics. No one said it had to make complete sense

What i think is go ahead and make it in the end you will make money no matter what you do. For intense I know this is not we are talking about but oh well I thought i should say it anyway ok for intense say you get a psycho wand board and you want to sell it to buy it i personally would make it because a 0/10 sells for way more than a board and materials combined. You get what i am saying since people grind them intill they are horrible 4/4, 3/3, or 2/2 sometimes it might be worth just making the weapon. And who knows maybe that kan yu board could make you 30mil if it comes out with a good percent.

If you Dont need the money then make it.
    GT: x CosmicShot x

Jeff-113:ForteFighter-20: Male Beast
    Meta-39:ForteGunner-4: Male Cast

Quote Originally Posted by afterthoughtz View Post
    What the hell breaker, why you gotta be saying how bad that Zagza came out, not like i could help it lol, Funny thing is, ever since i made that 10% for you, all other axes i've made since then,(4) have been above 30% lol
    Aaron i trust you enough to let you make all my striking weapons. I think im just going to make it. I really dont need the money. I may sit on it for a day or 2 just to see if the boards prices go up. I have a feeling everything (ie: material and boards) will go up in price. In the end however i think ill still let aaron make it. I think he has a 50% in him
    "We can't trust the Sword of a Thousand Truths to a noob!"

Quote Originally Posted by Soukosa View Post
    Bil De Axe: Used by FFs/PTs that want a funky looking axe with bad ATA.
    Morbina: Rare stone that's... well, rare. Used for synthing various things.

Which is gonna have more demand? Yep. This is hardly unique to PSU either and rather common on other MMOs. A weapon can only be used by so many people while the materials can be used for many more things that could in turn result in a better version of the weapon. Thus the has desirability and thus higher demand causing the price to go up. Welcome to game economics. No one said it had to make complete sense
    Yeah, that´s why the overprice is the way to scare of people to hunt the material and not to be lazy lol.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Dealbreaker View Post
    Aaron i trust you enough to let you make all my striking weapons. I think im just going to make it. I really dont need the money. I may sit on it for a day or 2 just to see if the boards prices go up. I have a feeling everything (ie: material and boards) will go up in price. In the end however i think ill still let aaron make it. I think he has a 50% in him
    Well i leveled the bot up today to 96, and its pure striking, trying to find enough crap to get it to 100 tonight before MAG.
    And the Vahra Claw board i had came out 30+ ice, awesome for lonely laboratories. Also made a 32% Ground Zaks Bogoda

So afterthoughtz made it and bam 36% Fire

MAG has sucked but that right there made my day
    "We can't trust the Sword of a Thousand Truths to a noob!"

sega could really fix this issue if they made the S grade synth items drop alot more commonly on S and S2 missions. but no, a run threw wb can sometimes net you 15 kersline on S...... kerseline shouldn't even drop on s or higher. maybe the 9 star mat which i can't remember right now on rare occasion but this is insane.

its not going to hurt sega any to make the mats drop way more commonly considering how stinken rare the boards are usualy and with the normal synth chance on these the mats need to increase in the commonality.

and congrats on it coming out 30%+
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

Quote Originally Posted by Dealbreaker View Post
    So afterthoughtz made it and bam 36% Fire

MAG has sucked but that right there made my day
    Your welcome for that