Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Just a big and disgusting thing.

lol @ "...and telling him what to stick in his pants."

I think you're ok eventhough the fact that my first post on this forum was moved to the "trades" section(it was meant to be joke when I mentioned I wanted a SoulCalibur/Heart Breaker) ;P

Acel, may I please request once again that you remove the 1.5-meg Shockwave file that is in your signature? It's frightfully annoying, not too mention monstrously huge in filesize.

Can anyone name a board that's run as well as this one is? Cause I sure as hell can't.

Please stop wearing Resist/Saints

i would have to say that, the only problem with these boards are the people who complain about them. The satff of PSO World are doing a great job and need to be commended for it.

I think that the PSO staff is doing a Damn good job of runing these boards, and I have yet to see any that match this quality.

Keep up the good work!

Just in reading these last 2 pages, there isn't one single complaint, i think that says a lot about the excellent work of the PSO staff

Not one single complaint...damn, I feel sorry to break such a flawless record. But, I'm very sorry, I believe in freedom of speech. Call me a radical if you want. Ambrai, I have very few complaints about you or the other staff members, there is not a SINGLE board or site that is as informative, not even the official site. But, now I have one complaint: Moderation becoming repression. Ambrai, blatant flames against moderators should be treated as other flames, BUT criticisms are NOT flames. What I posted last time was a criticism, not a flame, I didn't call you stupid because you are not, and neither are any of the moderators. If they were, they'd be out in five seconds flat, I can predict that. Still, Ambrai, you are entitled to delete flames, and we'd all prefer it that way, but you should NOT delete criticism. Criticism is supposed to help people improve. Don't become a nazi over this. Anyways, I did not intend to bash you personally with what I said last time, I meant to criticize. If you just delete anything that speaks against you in any way, you just become a opressor, and you make what posting is limited to very narrow. You and the other moderators have been doing a good job, though, and I hope you will not ruin this record with senseless random deletions.

Messenger of Light, Destroyer of Darkness.

Keep up the good work Ambrai, and thanks for keeping those with tempers hotter than a Fire Scepter in check!

Ratsmack,

I am actually very happy you posted that, its your opinion and belief in a matter, and done very well. Opinions I do not delete, I never have or will. My definition of a flame is an inflammatory statement, in simpler terms, rude comments, swearing and expressing yourself in an innaproprate manner (eg. d00d you $u(k munky ballzzz).

I appreciate your opinions and feedback, I always will. Don't ever be afraid to speak up, be afraid to flame.

Thanks Ratsmack, I have always respected you .

-Ambrai
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.