Thread: Team Portland

Default Team Portland

I'm moving to Portland, Oregon today and would like to get some multiplayer going on some time. PM me if you're in the area and on the Game Cube. PSO is so much more fun with more than one person.

lol

I live in Vancouver WA, but you'd be better off just getting online.
    GC Characters:
    Drakkel SKYLY 150 HUcast
    PR1M3 WHITILL 53 RAcast
    Trac PURPLNUM 31 RAmar
    Xec YELLOWBOZE 5 HUmar

Well, I don't have an adapter, and even if I did it's just too risky for me. I've worked pretty hard for what I have to risk a FSOD. I'll just keep my fingers crossed. If you play GC, maybe we could connect sometime?

yeha I play GC, but it would be a little wierd to play with someone i've never met, and I don't even know how old you are.

And seriously, FSOD online is the least of your worries. You could get corrupted online or offline. anyway, there's always someone to play with online. Just get an adapter, they're pretty easy to find, just look on Amazon for a BBA. it's easy. Talk to me for the rest.

But if you REALLY want to play offline Multimode, I'd be okay with it, but my mom is another story.
    GC Characters:
    Drakkel SKYLY 150 HUcast
    PR1M3 WHITILL 53 RAcast
    Trac PURPLNUM 31 RAmar
    Xec YELLOWBOZE 5 HUmar

Obviously, parental consent would be a must for anyone under 18.
    I'm only 22, so it wouldn't wouldn't be weird as far as age difference. One of my old PSO buddies is 16 now. Some of you may remember him: he use go by Anuminus on these forums.
    I could see it being weird playing with someone you've never actually met, though. I hope I can make some friends, soon, though. I am big fan split-screen playing. Is many funs!

yeah I understand that. I would have no problem meeting you and playing games with you. But...again parents.

But...the question arises do you have any interest in online? PM me about it if you do.
    GC Characters:
    Drakkel SKYLY 150 HUcast
    PR1M3 WHITILL 53 RAcast
    Trac PURPLNUM 31 RAmar
    Xec YELLOWBOZE 5 HUmar

I'm almost considering thinking about tossing around the idea of maybe contemplating possibly getting an online adaptor, and seeing if my homies back home might do the same. That could be much radness. And if I did, I would be more than willing to play with anyone on the forums as well!

I live in Portland and would probably be ok to meet with someone for some PSO multiplayer junk. If I want to play PSO, the only way to do it is online pretty much. The game is just boring otherwise, although offline multiplayer might be ok. I haven't played offline multiplayer in a long time though. I can't stand the split screens personally.

Yeah, the split screens are kinda lame, but that's been my only multiplayer experience on PSO. I'm looking for a job at the moment, so I'm not sure what my schedule is going to be like once I find one. As of right now I'm pretty much free any time.