Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Girls in video games...

Hi, I'm a gurl who plays video games!! I'm so special that I'm gonna tell every1 that I'm a grrl so I can get attention cuz it's so kewl!!

Except when all those icky guys come up and start to harass me, ewwww I already have a bf they only bother me cuz I'm a gurl and I play it up for no reason other then attention but now I have attention and I dont want it ne more

I just wanna be treated the same as every1 else except different cause I'm a girl and I'm special

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

No offense meant to the large percentage of women out there that do not behave like this.

Rant inspired by this facepalm-inducing thread.

Oh god, I laughed. Hard.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Girls who play games are pretty cool guys when they don't attention whore themselves out. Eh, blacklists opposite sex and doesn't afraid of anything.

I'm tempted to make a rant thread parodying this one except replacing attention-seeking girl with attention-seeking wannabe spammy comedians.

But then someone would just make a thread about an attention-seeking humorless asshole, and the cycle would just continue from there =(

Indeed

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

Personally, I'm girly as a girl can be, but I've always hung out with guys more than I have girls. So I don't have much of a problem in online gaming, which I consider mostly a man's world. I really don't want to be treated any differently, and I'm proud that I act accordingly with that in mind. People have acted like I just want items or attention from guys simply because I'm a girl, but those are baseless assumptions. I mean, ask anyone that knows me - I'll likely get pissed off if anyone buys me something if it's not my birthday or Christmas. Anyway, I think there are definitely differences between guys and girls (because of hormones and the like), but people take it to a whole 'nother level. So I agree.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Quote Originally Posted by Sekani View Post
    Except when all those icky guys come up and start to harass me, ewwww I already have a bf they only bother me cuz I'm a gurl and I play it up for no reason other then attention but now I have attention and I dont want it ne more
    You say that but when a 25 your old dude tries desperately to get ANY other form of contact other than in game talking then it get's REALLY creepy.

From now on I'm a manly man. ;o

It's a commonly known fact that females can't grip a video game controler due to the ocnfiguration of the controler. This makes it impossible for girls to play games...

>.>

Idrc if girls play, and I don't ask people for their gender on PSU... If you suck, gtfo my party...

If by treating "special", you mean "treating with respect"? Oh my, asking to not be hit on is just, you know, like, so much to ask!