Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Evil space ninja.

On 2003-04-16 16:48, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    So, basically, it comes down to greed, refusing to see the consequences of your actions, and hormones gone wild.
    Forgot pissed off cause you cant find a stupid pixel weapon.

On 2003-04-12 09:53, DemonQueen wrote:
    [b]they r so dam cute wit there pride! legit parade!!!
    Some legits need to take the stick out of thier ass. Though it IS lol NOT healthy! Don't be so bitchy about how cheaters ruin the universe and you're our savior lol. Some of you need to step back and look at what you're stating!

[color=red]]Questiojn from Sil: And that would be?[/color]

I read the posts and here comes the legit police.
    I feel they are like nuns trying two convert satans minions. It's lol NOT going to happen. So stop f***ing saying you're special, cause I know this - You facts of life losers lol.

[color=red]Question from Sil: Uh huh. Right.[/color]

The rest I didn't bother with.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

On 2003-04-16 20:01, Blue147 wrote:
    Forgot pissed off cause you cant find a stupid pixel weapon.
    That goes under greed.

We all want rares. Situation here is that legits are willing to earn them. I've seen enough blue-hawk posts to know that some people do get frustrated by not finding stuff.

Cheater... well, are willing to cheat for a rare item.

it seem pretty clear,
    A. there will never be "peace" or anything like a "we don't care lets all be friends" kind of relationship with between legits and cheaters

B. end to cheating (unless something were to happen and the all great Sonic Team figured something out and fix whatever it is that may be fixed)

eh i guess it doesn't matter now, if you were to just not pay attention to all the cheating it doesn't bother you, though one thing thats sorta getting to me is that people are now hacking into the game, taking advantage of a glitch to win (fine ok your a smart boy) but hacking into the game. i don't think thats right.

can we stop saying how much Sonic Team sucks? they don't i mean they did give you all the PS games not to mention the Sonic games, really how can you say "GAh i hate ST they suck there game is so unbalanced" while your actually adicted to PSO?
    heh...something i guess don't make sense.
    oh yeah don't forget the other reason to cheat.

"because we can" and "it's cool and everyones doing it"

lastly, in a offline game (not RPG) i do cheat, but only when i've beaten the game, there isn't a excuse for me cheating the best ones i can throw out are.

"i look for things that make the game a tad funner, like a hard mode"

"and god-like life is fun to have so i can go back and just beat up on the final enemy that gave me so much hell."

though i can safely say, i don't cheat in the newer games, and i've never boughten a cheat device.
    i cheated in the first systems like SNES megaman X stuff like that, when a cheat was just a password.

OT: can a password cheat be justifid by saying "it's a password and it was sorta but in the game for a reason" as opposted to cheating when the game and the company doesn't want you to cheat.

yeah i know, i'm a post killer. lets just try and keep this going o.o;;

I never saw password as cheating.

Well, in the pure definition sense, it is cheating; however, it's something that the develop intentially put in the game.

There's a huge difference between doing something that was intended and put in by the developer and doing something that goes against the developer's wishes.

Don't most developers let the passwords leak out after the game has been out for awhile? (Azurik comes to mind)

Lol, in the instruction booklet to that Bomberman game on Gameboy that had Wario in it (I think it was called Wario Blast), they had a page that showed how to put in passwords. It showed a picture of this guy holding a Gameboy with the password 2264 already typed in, so I tried it on the actual game and it gave me all the powerups.

Most all developers/publishers release password at (almost) the immediate release of the game.

The only one that's really good at keeping them a secret is Factor5/LucasArts. I still cannot believe that they managed to keep the Naboo Starfighter a secret for so long.

Overall, I think the funniest cheat is the classic Konami code for their NES games. Everyone knew it, and even though you weren't sure if it would work or not, you'd try it on every new Konami game released.

Dangly Parts

the konami code .... brings back memories, what a classic

what was really funny was the spinoffs from the original konami code, like up, down, up, down, instead of up, up, down, down ... and the left/rights too .... but always that b, a, start ...

oh, and btw, isn't that cheating?? oh no ... lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brillyfresh on 2003-04-21 15:47 ]</font>