Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

On 2003-04-20 11:14, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    That didn't even make sense...

Good Lord... don't say that you've actually fooled yourself into believing that you're legit.
    *Whack Whack Whack Whack*

Stop it pleaaassseee you're making my sex fall out!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-04-20 11:20 ]</font>

More meaningful posts... how... um... Heck, I can't even think of a word for this.

On 2003-04-20 11:25, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    More meaningful posts... how... um... Heck, I can't even think of a word for this.
    Oh please don't stop.

Come on and share with us oh great PSO budda of Legitness. Show us the error of our ways and walk us into your holy light of greatness!!

We love you so much that our hearts and minds burst with your mere prescence. I will build shrines to your greatness, I will sing in the lobbies and preach your word of the evil that we have all done so that we may aspire to join your wonderful legit game.

Oh how can my heart contain such these emotions that I shead a tear upon reading each one of your posts.

I think I'm going to cry now.....

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

On 2003-04-20 11:30, BonusKun wrote:
    Oh please don't stop.

Come on and share with us oh great PSO budda of Legitness. Show us the error of our ways and walk us into your holy light of greatness!!

We love you so much that our hearts and minds burst with your mere prescence. I will build shrines to your greatness, I will sing in the lobbies and preach your word of the evil that we have all done so that we may aspire to join your wonderful legit game.

Oh how can my heart contain such these emotions that I shead a tear upon reading each one of your posts.

I think I'm going to cry now.....
    ...you do realize your starting to sound like a 12 year old. You've went from actually trying to debate a point to just being obnoxious.

...you do realize your starting to sound like a 12 year old. You've went from actually trying to debate a point to just being obnoxious.
    lol And you think TeamPhalnax isn't being just as dense.

How do you combat someone who's skull is thicker than granite? Kill em with flaming sarcasm.

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

On 2003-04-20 11:40, BonusKun wrote:
    How do you combat someone who's skull is thicker than granite? Kill em with flaming sarcasm.
    Lowering your level of maturity is never a way to win an argument, just a way to annoy people.

Really?

I always saw it as making yourself look even more stupid than you already appeared to be.

You know, the common I've got nothing intelligent to say so will start blabbing approach.

On 2003-04-20 11:49, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    Really?

I always saw it as making yourself look even more stupid than you already appeared to be.

You know, the common I've got nothing intelligent to say so will start blabbing approach.
    lol What what do you expect when you're head is so solid?

It's like you don't like to debate, you like to post what you think are facts and then go in your roundabout way of trolling your way down to getting on people's nerves until you end up alienating a lot of poeple becuase your head is so far up your ass that you wouldn't listen to an honest opinion if it slapped you in the face.

Seriously, you've got issues if you take this game or being legit that serious.

This one line here fits you perfectly..

If you do not go out of your way to be a jerk to those lesser beings who accept items, you are not legit enough. Everyone who would be so bold as to call you an asshole is obviously a dirty cheater, so you must tirelessly attack them as well. The more, the merrier.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-04-20 12:04 ]</font>

Wow... so, this is a debate? Strange, since it just seems like you posting some nonsense.

What I think are facts? Oh, this is where this gets to be fun. Tell me, which of these aren't facts?

Duping = Cheating
    Cheating hurts the game
    Cheating affects all

Those are the ones that I commonly cite; I don't think any would say otherwise. So, which is false?

I'm sure you know me and my intentions so well that you can accurately say what type of person I am. I should of course treat your most recent post in the same manner I've treated other posts by you.

Oh, btw, food for thought. There's a post in Rants forum that Sham made. I made quite a few posts there, and only stopped after dj's post. Sham, as far as I know, is legit. Why did I tirelessly attack him when he isn't [i]a lesser being who accepts items[i]

It's funny. Everyone that seems to accuse me of being something... They should really evaluate themselves first.

Forget it BonusKun, like I said Phalanx wants to be right all the time thats why he skips around the questions that he knows we're right about. If I remember in another post, his "Last Legit" thing was left by a previous person that was either a girl or a guy so whatever...