Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default element question

hi !
    sorry but i have a very noob question
    i don't remember one thinks
    in case i'm fighting a rappy (light element) if i want reduce the damage i need to equip i line shield whit light attribute is this right??
    thanks

when wanting to reduce damage from specific elemental enemies, use armors with the same element as them.

Ex: When fighting Light enemies (such as rappies), use Light armor.

Spoiler!

Dont know if need someone to answer this to but. Use the opposite element on the enemy your fighting. So on that rappy you would equip a light shield and a dark blade/bullet. And most people dont know this one. USe lightning on ground. Use ground on lightning. You should be set as far as attacking goes. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    Dont know if need someone to answer this to but. Use the opposite element on the enemy your fighting. So on that rappy you would equip a light shield and a dark blade/bullet. And most people dont know this one. USe lightning on ground. Use ground on lightning. You should be set as far as attacking goes. Good luck
    the nice thing with bullets, is that you don't absolutely need to use the opposite element to do good damage. specific SE application can outdamage your damage done by just the bullet.

Example: gol dova lvl 100: you'd generally go ice since it's fire just to do more base damage, or you could be smart and SE the damn thing and let it die from the inside out. SE's like infect won't affect it, but burn will and burn will do roughly 1400 a tick+
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEliteRico View Post
    the nice thing with bullets, is that you don't absolutely need to use the opposite element to do good damage. specific SE application can outdamage your damage done by just the bullet.

Example: gol dova lvl 100: you'd generally go ice since it's fire just to do more base damage, or you could be smart and SE the damn thing and let it die from the inside out. SE's like infect won't affect it, but burn will and burn will do roughly 1400 a tick+
    I didnt even know you can status effect those guys. But that would be smart. Though after you burned him and switch to an ice bullet does it have a chance to douse the burn effect?

well first or all
    Thank you all for the tip.
    this is a very important part of the game but not everyone know or completely understand.
    have a nice play

Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    I didnt even know you can status effect those guys. But that would be smart. Though after you burned him and switch to an ice bullet does it have a chance to douse the burn effect?
    Typically, if your ice is high-lv enough, it can override the fire SE which will put it out.
    I'm not sure you can freeze Goldova with guns, since I didn't have any ice lv high enough to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    Typically, if your ice is high-lv enough, it can override the fire SE which will put it out.
    I'm not sure you can freeze Goldova with guns, since I didn't have any ice lv high enough to try it.
    I'll have to try that later on, from experience traps won't do a darn thing except the burn ones as far as SE's go. It's been months since i've done a run with a gol dova, i'll let him know in game once i find out though >_<
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Gol Dolva is immune to Freeze, Shock, Silence, Confuse, Stun, Sleep, Virus, ATA/EVP down and Incapacitate.

From my experience with EX traps, if you put a Burn SE on a mob they cannot be frozen with the Ice SE.