Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking 6-92% & 2-96% failures

OK, you want to know why people fight back against crooked Sega 'the malfunctioning flunky' Team? I'll tell you why, 2 Bil De Axe failures, that 30 morbinias, all found, none bought, at a 96% failure rate; 6, i repeat SIX (6) Blackheart failures at a 92% success rate, in a 100 STRIKING PM. Then, some how, I place Dori Boards in the same striking machine, hoping for them to fail, with a 53% success rate, and ALL 4, that's FOUR (4) for you Sega(ha ha)Team flunkies, and they all succeed in being made...Am I the only one who thinks that something is wrong here? How about this one, I finally get 15 Amethads for a Creawand+ in a 100 Tech PM.........MOTHER FUKKING Okiku Doll!!!

But yet I see all these crooked ass fukking cheaters who have the 100% success rate w/ a 46% element rating for EVERY SINGLE FUCKING item they synth, so, after being here since 3 days after America went online for PSU this is how loyal, honest gamers who came for the fun and competition are rewarded...........But....But, I'm not going to quit, nope, I vow to redefine the terms of how 'glitches & hacks' are implemented to these servers, to ensure that this economy, and game, will eventually fail. Now, it will not be happening off of my 'base' account, and even though I could have done all the hax everyone else has done, never did i once think of doing it. If you thought the S+10 grinding glitch was bad...."wait til' they get a load of me..."

You will find zero proof of anything pertaining to my account, but luckily I was able to gain access to someone else's account, and I can bounce anytime i need to in order to serve my purpose of pure chaos...think you can out think dod? Let the warfare commence, i challenge you to find my 'special' account and provide 'sufficient' (LMAO!!!) evidence to justify you to shut it down before I can bounce to another...See you b4 you see me

inb4moved2rants

I pay no attention to synth success rates anymore, I'm reasonably convinced they mean nothing unless it's 100%. 1-99% and it's a coin flip, nothing more.

I will state this once more

A Synth is a fucking coin flip

Regardless of the synth rate

It's a YES or NO

That is all

Accept that

For god sakes my friend failed 2 repca's in a row

Surprised he didn't go COO COO

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

tldr: I'm a butthurt hacker wanna-be.

inb4lock

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

When 92%=100%, I'll agree with you. That being said, sorry for the dirty luck chap. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by TEXXX View Post
    You will find zero proof of anything pertaining to my account, but luckily I was able to gain access to someone else's account, and I can bounce anytime i need to in order to serve my purpose of pure chaos...think you can out think dod? Let the warfare commence, i challenge you to find my 'special' account and provide 'sufficient' (LMAO!!!) evidence to justify you to shut it down before I can bounce to another...See you b4 you see me
    That's just a plain and horrible thing to do.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

sam here i fucking wanted to make to grand cross with like 92% and failed and i made all 10 howrod with like 53% chance 9 out of 10 came out wtf
    ....KsE

So they effed up on designing the synth system. So what? Baaaw, get over yourself - put up with it, or stop playing.

As for the cheaters - what you're doing is probably gonna get traced anyway. So the one account made all those items? Coincidentally, they'll be turning up - through trades or whatever means you use - for the largest part on the other account... You know, the "legit" one. Pretty effing obvious what's going on there, if you ask me.

Your little scheme isn't smart - you're just being an ass. I'll be laughing when you complain about them banning both accounts.

With threats like that, be careful not to get burned too badly. Take a good look at that TOS and the full potential consequences of trying to cheat or disrupt the experience for others.

Sorry to hear your about synth failures - I've had my own share, as have most of us - and even though I know it bites, I don't think it's any reason to throw away not only your account, but someone else's.

Trying to ruin the experience for others because you got angry at a synth system is pointless and selfish. If you really want to see something done about this, you need to send in a complaint about the synth system to SEGA, not get yourself banned while acting like an internet tough guy.

Ruby <3

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''