Thumbs up Leveling charcters

Does anyone know what class is best for leveling the characters. Which Class (such as fortefighter or wartecher) will give more stats to the characters base stats when the character levels (not when the class levels).

There's no such thing. Only the race determines how your character levels. Ultimately, everyone of one race has the same stats.

These stats are, then, changed by your class with certain modifiers.

So you can level your character however you want.

Say if you're a beast, and you get from level 50 to 51 for instance and that the leveling gives you +20HP, +15ATP, +2ATA, it will be the same, whatever your class.

that can't be true. I leveled my beast from 73 to 74 as a fighgunner and the tp went up 10+ points then from 74 to 75 as a fortefighter the tp only went up 4 points. That is what made me wonder about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    There's no such thing. Only the race determines how your character levels. Ultimately, everyone of one race has the same stats.

These stats are, then, changed by your class with certain modifiers.

So you can level your character however you want.

Say if you're a beast, and you get from level 50 to 51 for instance and that the leveling gives you +20HP, +15ATP, +2ATA, it will be the same, whatever your class.
    This. Sorry man it just dosent work like that. Closest thing your talkin about is type lvling.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirgon View Post
    that can't be true. I leveled my beast from 73 to 74 as a fighgunner and the tp went up 10+ points then from 74 to 75 as a fortefighter the tp only went up 4 points. That is what made me wonder about this.
    I didn't say you would always level the same way at each level. I said the same level would give you the same bonusses regardless of your class.

Okay, Dirgon, here's how it works.

Go to your character stats -> job panel thing. See how each stat changes depending on the job you select?

For each race, each stat has certain base values at each level. Those values are then multiplied by the modifier associated with the job (and job level) for that stat. When your gains are being displayed for leveling up, they too are displayed modified by your job's modifiers. You don't gain any more to your base values for being of a certain job.

Think of it this way - when you switch jobs, your stats are divided by the modifiers of the old job, and multiplied by those of the new job. Your base values remain the same, regardless of job.

The numbers you see go up refer to the stats of you as that class and not your base stats. Regardless of what class you are, your base stats will go up the same but it will appear differently depending on what class you are. Does that make sense?

Dirgon if it worked like you thought everyone would be either Fortefighter, Fortegunner, or Fortetecher until they were level cap and when the level cap is raised everyone would go to those classes again and that's not the case. Also you can look in the guides forum to see what the stat modifier is for each class and trust me I own the PSU AOTI Bible there's a section where they give you stats according to level for the type of race.

Even though others have said it like 5 times, I'll say it a different way in case you're still confused. All level 140 FF lv 20s of the same sex and race will have the same stats regardless of which classes they were when they were leveling up. It's the same for every level and class level, I just used those as an example.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.