Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    i recently finished leveling my 5 chars to 160.
    I heard about this. Will we be getting a 5th character slot in some update? or is this a PC thing?

Currently only 4 slots available (not to mention our level cap is 140).

I can't remember where i saw this before.

Anyone know more?

I was hardcore back in the Dreamcast days...(PSO was my religion!!!)

Now that Im older (have more responsibilities) I cant be on as much as I would like.

Like meh! Muhahaha i said I quit and i will stay quit, i dont care what those people think i will return i never will!!!
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Quote Originally Posted by RufuSwho View Post
    I heard about this. Will we be getting a 5th character slot in some update? or is this a PC thing?

Currently only 4 slots available (not to mention our level cap is 140).

I can't remember where i saw this before.

Anyone know more?
    the jp ver has 8 total char slots but in my case, i use 2 accounts. 1 char on my main account, and 4 on my 2nd. i did it this way so i can always play as my main char w/ a 2nd char for luck. each day i have 10 total chances at luck so i almost always end up w/ lv 2 or 3. not to mention i can play 2 chars at the same time this way. i usually do MF+AT (support techs and shadoogs) but sometimes youll see me do MF+PT (traps). i load up the 2nd char w/ the max 60 items so they cant pick up any. this lets me play w/ friends and not hog the items. they enjoy having lv 50 support and max luck too.
    Quit PSO2

I lol at people that are on a forum for a game more than they actually play that game.

Current Characters
    l_Will_l, Human Ma. (Lvl 50) HU12/ FF02- 360, Online
    l_Will_l, Cast Ma. (Level 150) RA11/ FG20/ GM20 - 360, Online
    l_Amanda_l, Newman Fe. (Level 50) FO10/ FT3- 360, Online
    l_Will_l, Beast Ma. (Level 82) HU10/ RA10/ FI3/ FF7/ FG10 - 360, Online

Hardcore players play on all 3 servers, and do hardcore cyber sex on all accounts at the same time, while learning Sanskrit. Bitches love Sanskrit.

Quote Originally Posted by AweOfShe View Post
    Hardcore players play on all 3 servers, and do hardcore cyber sex on all accounts at the same time, while learning Sanskrit. Bitches love Sanskrit.
    I agree with this player

and now the topic should end

FUCK YEAH

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

You wont find HARDCORE PLAYARZ cuz we play solo runs and hunt stuff for ourselves and to make money
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

I think it's important to note a difference between "hardcore" and "elitist." Imo, hardcore people love playing a game, and strive to be the best they can be at it, no matter the method or playing style. Elitists play the game like it's their job, their religion, and are very strict and dogmatic on their methods and actions, and the types of items they're supposed to have.

An elitist would've said "50% only" at White Beast during the Neudaiz GBR. Hardcore people probably would've said "30%+," or would've have given a shit as long as they were playing the game and having fun. Elitists are the ones that have 50% 10/10 of every weapon on their palette, while hardcore players would use a Crea Doubles over a Carriguine-Rucar, because they think it looks cooler, and it reminds them of PSO. Elitists spam the most profitable missions like clockwork; hardcore players will get together with their friends and go hunt down that one item in a mission no one ever does anymore.

I consider myself hardcore, but NOT elitist. There IS a difference.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone