Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by EMPYREAN View Post
    if they spam whit normal text bubble i dont mind it.
    if they use the shout/ think bubble or caps they go straight inn to my Blist and will never be removed.
    This ^
    Life's way more fun to laugh with the sinners then it is to cry with the saints.

My phantasy Star Universe, (pc/ps2 servers RIP lol)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJedXpA4d8

Gee, I'm not sure if I can ever be arsed to blacklist spammers. One guy was spamming "Need Phantom Fisher" for hours, now that was entertainment.

Since I'm on the 360, I usually just save my blist space and XBL mute them from their gamercard. I unmute if they're trying to talk to me, or in a party/room I'm in.

On PSU I do not blacklist and I've hardly ever used it..... Because there is a volume button on my TV and a volume adjuster on my PC and you can turn off sound effects in game and turn off cut ins and you can also move away fromt he area that the person is spamming in. lol Unless the person was directly insulting me, I don't care. And even though I wouldn't care especially if they know nothing about me. But if they got personal with it like if they were some enemy of mine who had some dirt on me and was spamming it then I would have a problem. But that never happens.

I used to spam alot on PSOBB on the official servers. lol I sympathize with spammers on PSU and I understand the epic lolz that comes with the reactions of people and especially when they announce to the public lines like:

"Ah better"
    "Now it's alot quieter...."
    "Blisted"

Lol I remember oen time I spammed "Super smash bros SUCKS" And like a bunch of people blacklisted me XD;

I'd rather be able to see PSU-Drama than block it out it's hilarious, that may seem immature but come on, people act like someone is trying to hurt their feelings in real life..... Come on people it's just the internet.....;|

Temporary blocks prove to be the most efficient course of action for me; I have filled up and cleaned out my Blacklist about 8 times. After a day or two.. or perhaps after an event I will clear out all the names in my Blacklist minus the ones that have rightfully earned their place there.

Just ignore them, blacklist them if its necessary. If you blacklist them only make it so its for a day.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I simply ignore spammers. I don't b-list anyone unless they've done something to insult me directly.
    PSO2
    Mikura: Female Human - Hunter 40/Ranger 29
    Lilith: Female Newman - Force 4
    Ship 2: Block 42

Personal blog: http://theslackerslounge.blogspot.com/

Bowser Troopa, Force Flex Poncho_Jr's Avatar

I am very heartbroken.
    My spam is harmless, easy on the eyes, and spam-free.

You know you wanna join.

Wow, lots of use of the blacklist feature. The single time I used mine was on the JP servers and only because I couldn't read what I was doing. (Oopsy for b-listing my fiance >.<)
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

I spam in between missions, so they don't get too boring too fast. Though, I don't insult anyone. I just shout or cloud or say random things. :3