Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

am i allowed to say thats boring?

Humar since day 1 and I love every second of it. All races are good in their own ways, IMO. I just prefer being a jack-of-all-trades.

Human is for if you want to do multiple things or not look like a fridge/retarded dog/space elf XD

I would delete but there is 2 problems
    1.) she is already at 110 is seems like a waste (unless i wait for the next event and get to 110 in 2 days (T_T).
    2.) I really dont want to make another strking bot.

there should be a genetic shop like the makeover place to change your race but then i see all kinds of hell breaking out. (plus i want to change my hieght and wieght )

offtopic: garjian probably needs to play his optimal class choices because he wouldn't know how to play otherwise.

ontopic: Humans don't suck. I think the people who play optimal choices probably *need* to play them, or are after perfect stats. Especially in melee types, race should NOT matter. Melee is retardly easy that any race could do it with ease. Playing a Ranger? Just lvl some bullets. Teching? Well Humans and Newmans do well there. The only race in teching that has to work a little harder is CAST FT, but thats still easy enough to do.

The only thing you're missing out playing as a Human is a nanoblast/SUV. From my experience with nanoblast...I could do without. SUV? Well only Paradi and Sturm are worth it (although I'm very fond of Grom).

In exchange for a racial ability you get to have a moderately good looking character. Beasts are generally fug (you really have to TRY to make a good looking beast, and I probably only know about 4 attractive beasts in PSU). CASTs? Well there are TOO many parts that suck, and you really don't get much customization with CAST parts (outside changing colours). I find I have more fun playing around with clothes than changing CAST colours. Male CASTs are very lacking in the customization department (playing as a male cast, I only stick with 3 or 4 different sets of parts).

That one Fortetecher... Aeris PSU?!?!'s Avatar

you can say whatever you want but i have personal experience with human characters...and they are a mess. they are well-rounded but just plain pointless.

***wheres the PIZAZZ?***

I'd be willing to bet that this topic wouldn't exist if Humans and Newmans had their own racial abilities (like SUV's and Nanoblasts) instead of those stupid Crea weapons... I mean, seriously, this has been argued about ever since the game came out!

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

you made a human coz...

You aren't sure what class to play.

They excel at nothing and suck at nothing...boring race. No special abilities.

Does it matter any more? This game is to easy now, no matter what race/class combo you pick...

Humans are the best at a few hybrid races, including Acrotecher, who will get Lv50 support technics at one point.

Statistically, humans are really good, what's making them weaker than beasts and casts when soloing is the lack of a special attack.

In a team of three or more, cast, beast or human barely makes any difference in completion time.