Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Girls :|

Quote Originally Posted by Morganna View Post
    Women see right through that, unfortunately. They think that you really aren't a "nice guy" if you insist on being bitter about women not falling all over you for not being a thug or a frat boy. I do sympathize, though. See, women can make all the mistakes they want during dating, but if a man doesn't "smell right" or fits some other weird criteria, you're SoL unless you're rich, then they only want your money.
    and that why i wash my hands of the whole thing

... Wow. This thread has turned into a stereotyping pity-party full of excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by soubrette View Post
    true enough, 90% of the guys in this thread make me ashamed to share their gender XD

how is sex any different from taking a leak or eating a sandwich? they are all bodily functions we need to do. society tells us we should fall in love w/ the person we have sex w/, but i dont think thats very natural, at least for men. i dont need to have feelings for a toilet in order to take a dump in it, so why is there a problem to have sex w/o feelings?

do animals fall in love w/ each other before fucking? do they fall in love w/ their food before eating it? i dont think they do either, and that sounds pretty good to me.

there is a bond that can occur w/ the person you have sex w/ and i know what that feels like but i dont think its much different from similar food or bathroom related bonds. and its not so much "love" as it is "lust"
    Quit PSO2

Inazuma, who was talking about sex? The discussion is dating. Not sex, or love. Dating is about finding out another person. Doing activities you like, seeing if you like the same things, and if you like spending time with the person. I'm not saying that your end goal for dating should be marriage, because that it shouldn't be. Dating, for me, is more about "Am I compatible with this person? If yes, then in what way?".

And frankly, people shouldn't be too concerned about people who don't want to date them. If they aren't interested in you, then you don't want anything to do with them either. That goes double if it's some silly reason, like you don't have money/a certain look/aren't a jerk/whatever. Would you really want to be with a person who wants that anyway?

Inazuma, there's quite a few animals that 'mate for life'. It may be just me, but I think if animals do that, there must be some kind of 'love' between them.

Astarin, I understand how tempting it is to reply to Inazuma's posts of stupidity, as sometimes I cannot resist myself (and end up regretting how much time I wasted), but I think it just feeds his appetite to troll. As great and as true as your post was, no amount of logic or reason will ever get through to him. The closest he's ever been to a real woman is probably his newman lolitecher on PSU, so just read his posts for a good laugh and move on. Communicating with him is pointless. *pat*
    Last edited by Sidney; Oct 7, 2008 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    how is sex any different from taking a leak or eating a sandwich? they are all bodily functions we need to do. society tells us we should fall in love w/ the person we have sex w/, but i dont think thats very natural, at least for men. i dont need to have feelings for a toilet in order to take a dump in it, so why is there a problem to have sex w/o feelings?

do animals fall in love w/ each other before fucking? do they fall in love w/ their food before eating it? i dont think they do either, and that sounds pretty good to me.

there is a bond that can occur w/ the person you have sex w/ and i know what that feels like but i dont think its much different from similar food or bathroom related bonds. and its not so much "love" as it is "lust"

It's moral upbringing.
    Some rather wait, some don't.
    Respect their decision.

PSP is automatically good just because of Helga. Morganna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soubrette View Post
    Just to be clear...are my posts included in that category?

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Inazuma, I'd be honored if would let me take you out to dinner.