Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Being truthful.

"inazuma is wrong"

uh, why am i wrong?

"inazuma is wrong"

well, alrite then. this isnt much of a conversation so i may as well stop. sorry for bothering you.
    Quit PSO2

Responding to only the first post, I'd argue that you suck at reading people. It isn't terribly difficult to tell when something you say strikes a nerve.

Another thing about honesty; the success you have with it it closely related to tact. Being blunt is not always the best approach.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll save that question until after I read the thread first.

EDIT 2: Another online relationship, huh.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    see? exactly the kind of reaction i was expecting. since its impossible to use logic to prove me wrong, all you can do is get upset and run off. i know it must be very frustrating for you. this is example one why being truthful may not always produce good results.
    Using an inability to explain something as proof that it is wrong/doesn't exist is a logical fallacy, and you're just as unable to prove your side as they are to prove theirs. and before you say you were expecting this again, I'm an atheist myself, you're just an idiot.

Now that I've dealt with my moron for the day, i have to say i agree with what everyone has said. I cant see any good coming from lying to people for ANY reason, the truth may hurt, but if they cant see the truth, they can never know to fix any flaws or mistakes they may have, or help you with yours.

That being said, I'd much rather have people tell me my flaws rather than lie about them.

This was doing OK until flames erupted. I don't think the OP asked for flames here. The Op should have enough advices/opinions, which aren't right or wrong, by now, so let's douse this fire & get outta here for some fresh air - honestly.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?