Default Finding Rappies in Offline Mode

I've been trying to find rappies offline and have been doing Scarred Planet S runs, but I can never seem to get the stage combination that PSUpedia has listed. I want to ask, are there any differences between the spawn variations for offline and online mode for the rare monster stages?

Thanks in advance guys!

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Confirmed. NO rare enemies in offline mode. At least that's what my version tells me. Lv 126/16 cast hunter, lv 86/6 human force and two other lv 20-30+ characters and never a rare enemy. And I've seen the rare maps appear.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

I tend to find rappies a lot in Sleeping Warriors. One dropped a Holy Ray for me on C :P

Rare enemies do exist offline, it's been confirmed (some pictures on display toward the bottom of this page); it's just a pain to find the spawns you want.

I don't know how many Jaggos I slaughtered back when I first got AotI and went on a De Rol Le killing spree, for old times' sake. Of course, my character in that was ~Lv30, and I wasn't even looking for them or their drops.

...Hill of Spores, though (and presumably Electronic Brain as well) - those maps I believe to have their rare variants locked offline, or just set to some impossibly rare frequency. In what must of been 50+ runs of nothing but uninterrupted HoS (varying between C, A, and S), charting out (and eventually, I will confess, memorizing, though I have since forgotten) each and every enemy spawn so that even the slightest hint to a rare variant would be a gigantic neon sign to me - and still no Jigoboomas.

Don't remember finding any. Its been awhile since I left the game just before the start of the Final Chapter. All I need to do is beat the last chapter and everything will be unlocked. After that, I will go search for the rare items and equipment. For now, I don't have time to play the game. I am guessing that I will find the answer to this question before the end of spring next year.