Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PSO Assassin

Up until today, I was subscribed to a free ISP, namely Aviators.net. If you're using a free isp off peak (mo-fr from 6pm, all weekend) you get charged 1p a minute by BT for call charges. I think it's about twice as much during non off peak hours. I haven't received my phone bill yet, since I get it every 3 months but I think I'm looking at about 300-400 quid (around $500) . For 3 month, mind you. Still this sucks pretty bad, so today I finally got my, sorta, flatrate running. Here's what you do:
    1. get the US browser 2.0
    2. sign up with a free ISP that is supported by the BT surftime offer and is willing to give out user information (dial up number, user login), instead of an ISP disc.
    3. set up the surftime deal with them, then with BT.
    4. You now pay 5.99 quid a month and nothing else as long as you only surf off peaks.
    I believe that non off peak charges are also reduced.

If all you folks would like to connect to http://www.gamefaqs.com and click on the link to the PSO files, you'll find a step by step FAQ I uploaded on how to get ahold of the US browser and how to setup access through your own ISP.

If anyone has any problems email me at [email protected] and I will try to help you out and maybe even send you a copy of the browser program.

Eeeee.... lot of work, but anything for cheaper pay rates... ^_^

Thank you! I'm sure a lot of UK people such as myself, Magenta, and a lot of others will be pleased to know this! ^_^

The only problem left is obtaining the browser... ^_^;; As I said! Sega are racist towards UK people! ^_^; It's a fact! We UK people can barely access anything with our browsers! ^_^;;

Maybe I should cool down... ^_^; Oh well... just get a writable CD, go to my friend's house who has a CD-writer, and... ^_^; *fingers crossed*