Thread: Mag stats

Default Mag stats

What is the general consensus on stat distributions?

I have a first time (experimental) Hucast with a Bhirava, 1 mind to unlock it, no dex and as much pow as i can get (wanted Bhirava for its photon blast, plus it looks cool)

i also have a Racast with a kama, 20 defense (which is all i plan on having) and about a 2-1 ratio for pow and dex, giving it a total of 60 dex and 120 pow, giving decent accuracy as well as a good power boost.

just wondering what other peoples fav setups are, and whether they have a "one purpose fits all" style to mag raising or different ones for different situations

PSOGC:
    For HUnters and RAngers I used something around 5/145/50/0. DEF on a Mag isn't too rewarding, materials work better. There are not ATA materials in the one I played, so DEX was the only way to raise accuracy.

I believe you have both ATA mats and unlimited materials in V2, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    PSOGC:
    For HUnters and RAngers I used something around 5/145/50/0. DEF on a Mag isn't too rewarding, materials work better. There are not ATA materials in the one I played, so DEX was the only way to raise accuracy.

I believe you have both ATA mats and unlimited materials in V2, correct?
    u can use materials up to ur class limit, so kinda, and each 2 points of dex gives 1 of ata.

the onlye reason i raised def was because of mono/dimates raising def by a bit, too much trouble to get rid of it and a little bonus aint gonna hurt

but why have u got the same stats for both hunters and rangers, i woulda htought rangers need more accuracy, and hunters more pwoer, seeing as gunns are pretty innaccurate (well, mechguns at least)

Mag stats become obsolete after a certain char level, mag stats increase char base stats, so once they become maxed the only thing you need in a mag is iq, syncro, phonton blasts and abilities.

All i can say is that the hucast will gain atp for a longer time then the racast and the racast will gain ata for a longer and more frequent time then the hucast.

in the beguining you may make a hucast similar to a racast and vice versa, but at higher char levels the mag won't help as you are probably expecting, not even stat increase units, this will happen at the same time you can't use a particular material, that stat is maxed so you can't do anything about it.

take my humar for example, at lvl 160 i received the last atp i could gain, after that nothing could increase my char stats, not even the lvl up (the lvl up was making me get a bit more tp and hp, but that's it)

Quote Originally Posted by DC_PLAYER View Post
    Mag stats become obsolete after a certain char level, mag stats increase char base stats, so once they become maxed the only thing you need in a mag is iq, syncro, phonton blasts and abilities.

All i can say is that the hucast will gain atp for a longer time then the racast and the racast will gain ata for a longer and more frequent time then the hucast.

in the beguining you may make a hucast similar to a racast and vice versa, but at higher char levels the mag won't help as you are probably expecting, not even stat increase units, this will happen at the same time you can't use a particular material, that stat is maxed so you can't do anything about it.

take my humar for example, at lvl 160 i received the last atp i could gain, after that nothing could increase my char stats, not even the lvl up (the lvl up was making me get a bit more tp and hp, but that's it)
    i havent looked into levelling statistics for hucasts and racasts much so im not sure at which point they reach their maximum stats, but for the time they remain inimical enough to need strong mags to support them, whats your build?

Sorry, but i don't understand the question.