Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    I hope as FM and GM people are using Cati saves <_>
    I aaaaaaaaaaam. (Fighmaster) I just use a Kaos Knight at bosses though.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

what's wrong with using Cati Saves?

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    what's wrong with using Cati Saves?
    I believe in using charges, but when you have to run back to the item vendor for charges... I think the mission would take longer imo =/

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    I believe in using charges, but when you have to run back to the item vendor for charges... I think the mission would take longer imo =/
    I agree when I'm soloing... every block pretty much I go restock just to make sure I don't run out in the clutch. In a party though I don't ever run out of all 10 in a single mission. Just restock after you finish and go start the next one!

I'm a FM and have been levelling Tornado Dance... which isn't too cheap in terms of PP either... unless you're spamming Jabroga or something very costly, you'll get through a mission with 10 PCs no problem.

Back on topic... Serafi-Senbas are my choice... except for ground... rabol lumirass is just too cheap for me to justify buying/farming a whole new serafi to replace it.

What race are you? I have a Beast and Cast at FM.
    Beast uses Orpa Senba/Rabol Orpad/Rabol Lebfas.
    I have a few serafi-senbas that my Cast uses.

Lumirus Line is ranger-type only, no good for a Fighmaster.
    The current, super expensive choice of line shields for master classes is an Armas Line.

Good luck!

You should strive for Armas Line in all six elements. Even after you obtain six, keep making them for higher %s and sell the weaker ones. It's best shield for everyone!

I'm also quite surprised how many people have been finding them on those servers. I've done SO MANY runs and have never had one drop.

Good luck hunting/buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Aorre View Post
    You should strive for Armas Line in all six elements. Even after you obtain six, keep making them for higher %s and sell the weaker ones. It's best shield for everyone!

I'm also quite surprised how many people have been finding them on those servers. I've done SO MANY runs and have never had one drop.

Good luck hunting/buying.
    Protranser can you armas? (don't say everyone)

Really depends on your monetary supply. Of course Armas/Serafi is absolute best, but there are other options. Rabol Lumirus is probably the most cost effective, but is always earth.

Ideally I would like a good rainbow Armas line but I have yet to see that drop so I just rock some crappy serafi-senba and rabol lumirus. It's a cast so I need that extra slot, armor selection obviously easier for fleshies.

Armor is mattering less and less with my FM as it did with my FF to me though for average mission runs. Most enemies are dead within 1 Jarborga, few Majarras anyways, and the HP pool is good enough that can absorb a nice amount of damage regardless.

I would still like better armor for the more rare, extreme situations like solo'ing Magashi Army S2 though, I have yet to fight them as FM yet.