Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Questions:

1) Are there Section IDs related to the characters names? I do not see any symbol for them on my character..

2) Difficulty levels? Easy / Hard / V.Hard / Ultimate... are they gone?

Difficulties are
    normal
    hard
    super hard

I haven't seen any sec IDs..

I noticed the bank/storage girl will give you items sometimes when you choose the bottom option there. I'm guessing this is for filling certian requirements? She usually gives materials or grinders, though I've gotten a few weapons from her, including a pretty sweet black double ended scythe double saber. :O

I hear people talking about something called the blackmarket and inputing codes into a machine, I dont think I've seen this anywhere in my game so far though. Do you have to complete the story missions first to get there?

Quote Originally Posted by neo-kun View Post
    I noticed the bank/storage girl will give you items sometimes when you choose the bottom option there. I'm guessing this is for filling certian requirements? She usually gives materials or grinders, though I've gotten a few weapons from her, including a pretty sweet black double ended scythe double saber. :O

I hear people talking about something called the blackmarket and inputing codes into a machine, I dont think I've seen this anywhere in my game so far though. Do you have to complete the story missions first to get there?
    Just left of the starting area (south of the shops) is a drain, opens after the third mission I believe. Can trade in Photon Drops and Monster Parts there, aswell as the secret items with passwords.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2003ert View Post
    Just left of the starting area (south of the shops) is a drain, opens after the third mission I believe. Can trade in Photon Drops and Monster Parts there, aswell as the secret items with passwords.
    Oh wow, I totally didnt notice that. XD
    The weapons from the left shop dont seem that great compared to ones I'm using already. And I have no idea what the items are that the right shop is trading for. o.O

Right shop, Monster parts for Monster weapon rares i think.
    I got the squid boss rare from it so thatīs what i come up with, and it sucks at DMG but i think itīs nice gimmic weapon anyway. XD
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Hello ! just askin' some base questions like ...

-what's the max. amount of grinder we can put on a weapon ? do they have limitation in relation with their type ? because i have a +50 twin handgun and a gunblade-errr gunslash stuck at +30 ... both are 3 star rarity :P

-How the how do you put frames on an armor O,o I didn't find any medium ... could anyone tell me ? It look nobish as questions but anyway I AM such a noob <,< xD

Thanks in advance :P

Well if PSO ep1+2 are anything to go by then various weapons will all have different number of max grinds...but PSZero Might be different...
    PSZero FC: 3652 4558 0038 (pm me if you add me )
    リナ lvl 75 HUmarl (retired)
    ルナlvl 30 FOnewearl (new main)
    Ex PSOBB player/addict - level 180 HUnewearl lvl 100+: RAmarl, FOnewearl, HUcast

Quote Originally Posted by Daoh-ji View Post
    -How the how do you put frames on an armor O,o I didn't find any medium ... could anyone tell me ? It look nobish as questions but anyway I AM such a noob <,< xD
    Okay, you can put frames on armour if your armour has slots available. To find out if you have slots available:

Press Start
    2nd Option down on the Menu

You'l see all your equipped items on this screen. If you have slots to use, you should have a branch or more off the armour with a frame slot. Click on this and select a slot to equip.

I found out the hard way you cant equip slot's from the normal item menu and accidentally threw away a Hero PP frame.

I hope this helps and that I understood your problem!

Edit: Question: (Not a gameplay question)
    Any one else think the Robot Head you find on the floor looked like the head off the Tallgeese from Gundam Wing? =P
    Last edited by DemonMike; Dec 23, 2008 at 02:35 PM.

Svm Inimicus Mali

Ultra-simple question here: what hair colors are available for FOnewms?