Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Quick question, just browsed through quickly and didnt spot anything (Apologies if theres an answer existing), but what purpose do the items that come out of destructible walls serve?

Its not spelt in Katakana so I cant translate it, and I cant find the text for it any where, so I'm hoping some one here already knows what it does. I just seem to have them building in my player trunk and they seem to be worth 100 meseta each. Is that all there is to them?

Someone posted that they're 'fragments' (in small and large varieties), only good for selling according to the description. I'm saving mine in hopes of finding another use since meseta is not very valuable.

If it weren't for cheaters, it might also make a nice second 'trade' currency.

I still think Photon Drops will become the main currency yet again, as you can buy alot of good stuff with it in the sewers. But thanks for the answer, guess I'l just stock them up like yourself, see how many I get before I get the US version.

Rarely do i see any ATT material drop at a usual fashion.
    So i agree, Photon drops is excellent way to also get status raiser material through the sewer.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Okay, I knew there was a phase of people asking where the medical center was in PSZ like there was in PSO, and I seem to have found the closest thing to it.

When playing an area or quest, if you close it off at the counter, you'l instantly recover your HP and PP that you had lost.

I imagine thats in place to prevent people from telepiping and going to the medical center during a quest or area making it easier to clear, as the medical center in PSO was dirt cheap.

this seems like a question i should have asked a long time ago. How is the touch screen chatting? Is it fun drawing pictures, also is having to use the touch screen a bit of a nuisance, like it is in games that require you to use both buttons and the touch screen (FFCC: Ring of Fates)?
    oh how easy is it to give npc orders? So basically is it a good use of both buttons and touch screen?

@DemonMike
    It still seems weird. Don't forget to add the cost of a pipe per visit to the cost in PSO. To pedantic about it: finishing (complete or no) any mission heals you to full HP + PP.

@Risingsun
    I've not been online yet, but I have replaced my NPC commands with drawings so I can keep them straight. Commanding NPCs is best done with the thumb/finger. It doesn't get in the way much at all... especially since I usually find myself doing it during a boss intro.

The mysterious Mr. Name Moniker's Avatar

About the bank rewards: what are they? How are they attained? How do you collect 'em?
    PM me for a rousing quest through PSZ!
    Gurren (lv. 81 HUcast), Hel (lv. 35 HUnewearl), Doctor (lv. 62 FOmar)

I am not really sure about the bank rewards i just check them once in a while after i completed a few quest. I think it is the last choice then the last choice (ignoring the cancel button if it exist)

Does anyone know what gives guns more damage output?
    and what does a HUnewearl should be equipping range or melee?
    and i can't seem to get past the last boss with lvl32 (currently lvl 35)?
    thanks in advance =)

Anyone know what's up with the monsters with white shadows? At first I thought it was just a glitch but they give extra exp it seems. Not a ton more like a rare monster but it is extra