Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

I have a small question; Is there a easy way to see if a weapon is a "Rare" weapon?
    I mean, the name isn't in Gold this time so it's kinda hard. :S
    Last edited by Frokko; Jan 6, 2009 at 11:52 AM.
    PSzero: (Hucast) Deece
    F/C: 3609 5581 9936

if it sells for 10 meseta, its rare

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frokko View Post
    I have a small question; Is there a easy way to see if a weapon is a "Rare" weapon?
    I mean, the name isn't in Gold this time so it's kinda hard. :S

Generally anything that sells for 10 meseta in a shop is considered 'rare', that goes for the special weapons eg. Lavis Cannon etc and the gag weapons like the Watering Can Gun.
    It doesnt include the 6* and 7* normal weapons because they arent 'rare', they come in a red box but theyre just the top of the line of that type of weapon, theyre powerful and hard to get but theyre not 'rare' according to the game.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Is Gun damage based off of Accuracy (ATA) or Power (ATP)? From what I remember, ATA helped with damage in PSO, but ATP was the main stat for damage.

I have a question regarding weapon stats; Is it possible to obtain two of the same weapon with varying ATP like in PSO or is there only one set of stats for any given weapon? (I understand % effectiveness on creature-type, attributes and Photon Arts can vary)

The mysterious Mr. Name Moniker's Avatar

I believe so. I've picked up several of the same weapons with varying ATP and ATA.
    PM me for a rousing quest through PSZ!
    Gurren (lv. 81 HUcast), Hel (lv. 35 HUnewearl), Doctor (lv. 62 FOmar)

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GutsGO View Post
    I have a question regarding weapon stats; Is it possible to obtain two of the same weapon with varying ATP like in PSO or is there only one set of stats for any given weapon? (I understand % effectiveness on creature-type, attributes and Photon Arts can vary)
    ATP will always be the same, ATA will always be the same unless the weapon has a Hit addition underneath the % creature type effectiveness.
    What may be confusing you is the different types of weapons, for example there are in fact three Sabers that are all 1* rarity, usable by all classes and Lv1 Req to use it, however they are in fact different weapons, you can tell from the name, ATP and ATA, or by looking at the visuals of the weapon.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

The mysterious Mr. Name Moniker's Avatar

Ah, that's it. Thanks Sodandy.
    PM me for a rousing quest through PSZ!
    Gurren (lv. 81 HUcast), Hel (lv. 35 HUnewearl), Doctor (lv. 62 FOmar)

Cool that's what I expected, just wanted to make sure I was right since I haven't come across two of the exact same weapon with different ATP. With only 10 hours logged so far I didn't want to jump the gun and assume things knowing my luck.

Well, I just got the game today and although I'm able to play this thanks to my countless hours of PSO play, I do have some important questions:

1- Where the hell is the nurse that can heal me for $10 in this western looking town?

2- How do I sort my items manually?

3- Is there a Mat limit on characters like in V3/BB?

4- Anyway I switch the confirm and cancel buttons somewhere else (kind of weird pressing the east button instead of the south button to confirm and stuff)

5- Can I switch the D-pad and buttons since I'm left handed?

6- Can I move somehow when looking in the menu?

7- Anyway to use TECHs that aren't in your 6 shortcuts (like in PSO)?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!