Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    trancEaddict

I beat Dark Falz in Hard at level 40ish.. piece of cake. I'm level 57 now and in Ruins on Very Hard.. hopefully Falz will be that easy again. I must admit though, his third form is incredibly annoying because there's such a small window of time to hit him. I ended up doing the extra attack on my Musashis so I could just kill him in two attacks.

I'm a HUnewearl with no hand-me-downs by the way.. this is only my second character on GC PSO and my other character is only level 28.

Anyone got tips to beat Falz in Very Hard? I absolutely destroyed Vol Opt.. will Falz be much harder than he was in Hard?

Old man in a purple hat...

LOL, If you have a mechgun (any type) with VH Vol Opt, it whoops him. I finished him in 6 minutes, with my vulcans as a Humar.

Ya i can barley kill dark falz on hard with my lvl 70 FOneweral. Mind you it's xbox, and theres not many good items to trade for so...

...What is with all you people having trouble with Hard and VHard Falz? I've used up exactly one Scape Doll fighting him, and that was my own fault for screwing up. Just keep up with him, heal when you're not at full health, run away when necessary, and don't be a wimp about attacking even during the little soul-sucking thing. Unless you can't take your own attacks, in which case you -should- hold off... ;; (That's how I died. Falz started doing it just as I used a PB to get it out of the way. Ouch. Taking your own Pilla is not fun. XD) I forget what I was on Hard Falz. Probably 40-something. I was L59 going into VHard Falz, since I hit 60 off of that battle... Now I'm busy getting creamed in one hit by Dal Ra Lie. XD Man, that hurts my pride. Well, it's been 3 levels since my last attempt, maybe I could survive the rocks and crits from his tentacles now. Then again, I am only L68. *shrug*

But yeah. Falz == Pushover.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Question: How does a RAcaseal beat him on Hard? I mean, sure, you can survive everything without worry, but with at best 30 healing items that are worth note, how does one have the stamina to face him? I mean, I'm L51, and by final form, I was out.

On 2003-05-02 22:21, CyntalanMaelstrom wrote:
    Question: How does a RAcaseal beat him on Hard? I mean, sure, you can survive everything without worry, but with at best 30 healing items that are worth note, how does one have the stamina to face him? I mean, I'm L51, and by final form, I was out.
    Ill tell you my strategy. Im a fomar, but I only use my spells for healing/shifta/deband, my mechguns do far more damage than my spells. - So I think if you use my strategy, youd do far better than I, since your better with guns and have higher Defense/HP. - Although, You cant heal using resta since your an andriod.. But thats ok. No biggie.

Ok first form.
    When the little darvos things pop up, blast as many as you can, Truthfully, this is where i whip out a spell or two, but you could do just as well with your guns.

When he finally manifests, just charge him, get as close to him as you possibly can, and blast away at the dragon heads on his sides. Dont worry about the minions they shoot out, their basically harmless. Just concentrate all firepower on the heads.

He should drop really fast.
    Second form is easy too, just bear with me. You shouldnt have had to heal that much during the first battle with the first form, so you should still be good at this point.

Just follow him as closely as you can when hes travelling around the outter ring, and when he stops, stand just right/left of his center and Blast away at him. When he lifts up, hell drop down and blast you back, but since your to the side a little, it shouldnt be too hard to dodge.

Rinse and repeat until the third form.
    Now, Hes going to cast grants on you, so youll want to get as many resist/light items as you can. The bigger the better. PACK them onto your armor because that spell can drop you in one hit.

You wont have much of an opportunity to hit him, because hell be moving around so much, and your going to have to sacrifice yourself here and there in order to get a shot in. Just heal quickly and often, and you should be ok.

Dont know what else to say except good luck. Tell us how it goes!

nathan
    ophiel.
    Lv. 68 fomar.
    [mars army]
    -lafayette division leader-
    [echelon]

DF is only hard if you dont have the hp to take his hits, talk about skin of the teeth, when i took on V-hard DF, at lvl 58 with my Ramarl, i could barly take grants stand up resta, and get Bitch slaped down to 2 Hp ,

Advice for fighting him, HAVE A GUN, with high Dark % and maybe some hit? use it on his last form,

if your an android, and you waste all your healing agents before his last form,you must be heal happy, with droids you gota learn to gauge how many smacks you can take before you use your healing items
    EXAMPLE: you can take 3 hits at the most, so after the 3rd hit, heal
    just started a Hucaseal, man im so used to resta, that i burn all my mates in about 3 mins and its back to town,

On 2003-05-02 22:53, silvermax wrote:
    DF is only hard if you dont have the hp to take his hits, talk about skin of the teeth, when i took on V-hard DF, at lvl 58 with my Ramarl, i could barly take grants stand up resta, and get Bitch slaped down to 2 Hp ,

Advice for fighting him, HAVE A GUN, with high Dark % and maybe some hit? use it on his last form,

if your an android, and you waste all your healing agents before his last form,you must be heal happy, with droids you gota learn to gauge how many smacks you can take before you use your healing items
    EXAMPLE: you can take 3 hits at the most, so after the 3rd hit, heal
    just started a Hucaseal, man im so used to resta, that i burn all my mates in about 3 mins and its back to town,
    My problem seems to lie in the fact that I cannot deal enough damage. I'm not heal happy in the least, it's just that he took so long to kill, eventually he wore me down. I'm pretty sure if I could get in w/ 10 Tris and a few Dis, I could do it. But the last time I tried, I went to form 4, and was left w/ 6 Tris. Needless to say, I didn't really get very far.

so u just cant get in enough damage... hmmm

more pow to your mag is all i can say

Slave To Sega

Beating the game off with a RAcaseal is tough, but it just takes a matter of time. With there low atp and defense ( and poor hp to boot) it makes boss battles really tough- IMO they're prolly the hardcest class to solo. But they're also one of my favourites.

If you can withstand the attacks, find some slots that'll bump up your atp (orge powers ++ etc) or alternatively make sure your ata is high and use the best gun you have, preferrably with % Dark.

The problem i had with my RAcaseal, back on v1, was that i would be doing fine against a boss (albiet slow) though I'd just run out of heals. The same aplied with my HUcaseal, though to a lesser extent.

Find a pair of L+K combats and you'll be laughing ^ ^