Default Some Agito Repca Questions

Hiya all,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where they've found Repca boards, I know it says any HIVE monster from a certain level upwards, but could people tell me where they've found them? What luck they had and what difficulty? I Suppose a bigger team gives a higher total luck? Or is that not true?

Also does a higher difficulty run increase chances at all? I've been going through alot of Magashi Runs but have yet to see it even drop let alone get it. But does a complete weapon drop only have a max element of 30%? I heard someone say that but have yet to confirm it from anyone.

If people could give me some info that'd be awesome

Thanks

Tifa

As a monster-weapon drop the max element can only be 30%

The boards drop from 3 missions and they are
    -True Darkness S2
    -Dark Satellite S2
    -Seed Awakened S2

If you want to begin hunting this almost impossible board id go for Seed Awakened Longest mission of them all and the lowest level monsters that can drop it.

The Black Heart unit is even harder to come by. Took only 4 days to come across a board, for me. I should be due for another one this week. The edges are proving a little more difficult for me though.

Awesome, thanks for the help guys Although i'm inclined to keep spamming Carnival on the off chance I get one, then at least i'll be a higher level when i start looking for the board

Thanks again

Tifa

Random "Nice" Swordsman Calsetes's Avatar

I think with all the people spamming the carnival missions, especially Magashi, it might be your best bet of finding one. As for actually getting the one you'll find, that's a different story. I've heard some people say they found 5 drop, some people say they haven't seen it drop at all, and if you're lucky like me, I've seen it drop once (and it went to me, too!).

Making your own would be only for if you couldn't find one during this event, since you'll then have to look for the rare spawn map in bladed legacy to find the edges you need to make it then (not to mention the other stuff, too). Either way, it's going to take either a lot of luck or a lot of work. The really sad part too is after you get it, you have to grind it to get it anywhere near regular S-rank sword strength - about +4 or +5 should do it.
    Stupid, stupid rat creatures!

Yeah its true, but everything in PSU is either a lot of time, alot of work and sporadic periods of luck. Shame that in having no end, it makes finding the ultimate weapons so addictive ><

Tifa

Found mine in True Darkness S2 from a Sendillan.

It doesn't really matter which HIVE mission you run, as long as it's S2 rank (for Lv100+ monsters). Anything can drop it, so it doesn't matter too much. I opted for True Darkness- few monsters but very quick and spammable, plus quick chances at Dulk Fakis' rare drops if you wanted to.

To contradict the person a few posts up who found the board easily, it took me 440 runs. Honestly, I'd just go with the Magashi drop while you can- you're more likely to find a decent one before a board

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Neith View Post
    Found mine in True Darkness S2 from a Sendillan.

It doesn't really matter which HIVE mission you run, as long as it's S2 rank (for Lv100+ monsters). Anything can drop it, so it doesn't matter too much. I opted for True Darkness- few monsters but very quick and spammable, plus quick chances at Dulk Fakis' rare drops if you wanted to.

To contradict the person a few posts up who found the board easily, it took me 440 runs. Honestly, I'd just go with the Magashi drop while you can- you're more likely to find a decent one before a board
    I feel your pain :'( over 400 Sleeping worriors and MAYBE 1 board and a few edges :'(((( I dont understand this game sometimes...

1st [b]-> an entire morning helping a friend hunting his Cuba Tuma before they changed ver. 1 droprates at True Darkness

2nd [b]-> FIRST RUN at True Darkness (came out 42% Light)

3rd [b]-> 495 Seed Awakened Runs, 496 True Darkness Runs, 300+ Dark Satellite Runs,
    It took me a while for my 3rd one, but I did find other things

- 19 Ank Zagza [b]
    - 49 Agito Edges
    - and a whole crap load of "junk" rares

Had 1 [B] from 'Ture Darkness', 1st room. a little while back.

Got 4 made, from 'Mission Carnival'. (Speed E2C, No polty)
    1/ 11 Ice, 0/10 sold 20 Mil
    2/ 17 Ice, 0/10 sold 25 Mil
    3/ 20 Light, 0/10 Keeping it
    4/ 18 Light, 0/10 Playing with it right now, may sale it after the event.

As Barker said "As a monster-weapon drop the max element can only be 30%"
    Can very well be true.