Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "sword glitch"

Yeah, adhering to the rules of a game, what a dumbass I am!
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by dark_ryok View Post
    Its basically the same thing as the machine gun glitch. Hunting rares is so easy? Yeah, because youd be using a glitch to hunt the rares. And abusing any glitch is against ToS. The only reason it hasnt been fixed yet is because its not as widespread as the machinegun glitch.

Actually learn to play the game instead of relying on a glitch.

Im a lv137 newmen acrotecher buffs 42+ i buff my teams stats so they do more damage. i cant do sword glitch no two hand sword for acros. Machinegun glitch is fixed right?

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    Yeah, adhering to the rules of a game, what a dumbass I am!
    Your not dump.....................

Just emo

I fail to see how reporting people who break the ToS makes you emo... but ok. Besides, isn't it the cool thing nowadays to be emo? XD
    X360

Zidane - Beast 150 - FF 20

Quote Originally Posted by xzidanex View Post
    I fail to see how reporting people who break the ToS makes you emo... but ok. Besides, isn't it the cool thing nowadays to be emo? XD
    I think emo is the most retarded thing to be "cool" since parachute pants, in fact parachute pants were cooler so bring those back and get rid of the emo crap.(The following is not directed at the person i qouted) Also, If you dont want to play by the rules then go find a private WoW server and cheat all you want, im sure you'll fit in there nicely, hey its free too! Leave this game and let the people who want to play legitly pay for it. Take your 10$ a month elsewhere, sega wont miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuka Miyamoto View Post
    Im a lv137 newmen acrotecher buffs 42+ i buff my teams stats so they do more damage. i cant do sword glitch no two hand sword for acros. Machinegun glitch is fixed right?
    Machinegun glitch is mostly fixed. From what I understand there is still one way to do it, but I havent seen anyone using that in ages.

Maybe you cant do it. I wasnt implying that it was you that was directly using it. But you are there to merely reap the rewards of cheating.

Yay for legit people.

most games have glitches that lazy people exploit, im happy that in psu most are taken out with updates and if im leader i ask the person to stop glitching or there booted

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuka Miyamoto View Post
    Your not dump..................... Just emo
    Well I'd prefer to be "emo" than dumb, and you're certainly playing both parts quite well. Abusing a glitch is the exact same as Codebreaker back on PSO. People like you are even worse than the ones that cheat, because earnestly speaking, you condone it, you let them make it common place. You're the type of person that let's a game like PSO, PSU or any other MO/MMO turn into a cesspool of cheating for personal gain. Ruins the game for hundreds of other people by destroying the delicate in game economy, and you don't even blink.

Seriously, don't use glitches. Report them.

The game was made a certain way for a reason and glitch is an unintended way to get around the set rules.

If you don't have the skill or patience to play a game, find something else to do.

Joey/Akio is without a computer, so I'm going to quote him on his response to this:

Quote Originally Posted by Akio-Kasai View Post
    The 'sword' glitch isn't used only for the sword and axe, but it's all equally as destructive. Basically, someone is attacking with a PA but really isn't(It's complicated). The only real drawback is the lack of PA experience, but the power behind it makes up for it. It's not a huge game breaker, and it's actually annoying to pull off. However its just not fun to do it, segac really should fix it(though I don't know how they would). Either way, if you see stuff dying and someone isn't moving, they're likely using the glitch. Just report them.

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)