RAWR! Go beast-boy, it's your birthday... NexGen's Avatar

Post Picture of a girl next to every forum thread?

Am I the only one seeing the thumbnail image of a girl next to every forum thread?

When looking at the list of threads, I see the envelope to the far left, this image of a girl, and the thread title. This image of a girl is next to every thread, on every forum.

I'm browsing using my phone, as I always do...this is a new phone, a G1 google phone.

Anyhow, not sure if this is appearing to everyone, just me, or who this girl is.

The image has a blue sky with some white clouds, a brown haired girl wearing a black shirt with a white pullover? The building in the background resembles an old building, with Greek columns. Looks like some nice architecture.

Anyhow, not sure if this is someone's private pic...if so they may want it removed. I'll check on a regular computer to see if this still occurs.

I just noticed...when creating a new post, the first post icon to the right of "no icon" has this image. Odd.
    NexGen (150) - Beast: (GM, FF, FG, WT, PT, FiG, level 20)

Kubara Salesman (150) - Human: (FiG, PT, level 20)

NexGen MK 2 (150) - Cast: (GM, FG, level 20)

I was gonna say post a screenshot, but then I read further :P I've never seen this, and I browse this site with my G1 every now and then.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Not sure if it matters, but I use the sunset theme (makes reading on a phone much easier).

Sunset theme? :>

Is yours through T-Mobile, or unlocked? I don't have any "themes", I can just set wallpapers. Unless they added something in a firmware update that I didn't notice.

I got mine in December of 08, so if yours is newer, it's possible they've changed some things.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

The pso-world sunset theme...you can change how the boards look in the lower left corner. The default theme is difficult to read when not on a computer. I used sunset on my old sidekick lx and now on the G1.

As for the girl image...it's gone. Not sure if it was my browser cache or if the site mods changed something, but it is now back to the normal note piece of paper icon.

T-mobile btw. When they finally worked in my area, I switched back from Verizon to T-mo, mainly for the sidekick lx....very glad I switched to a G1. This phone is nice.

Oh I thought you meant a G1 theme, lol :<

No known mystery girl icon fixes implemented that I know of, so I'm going to guess that it was some weird caching glitch with your phone or something

Makes you wonder what kind of images you have inside that phone of yours. :3

Please do share.

The image is the long lost Girl of the Greek Goddesses. She attends to the needs of the various greek goddesses. The girl has been apart of various stories and such in greek mythology. The picture may be a representation of the girl in the stories. I heard there was a virus going around on various mobile phones that places that picture on various areas. It only stays around for a while. But don't worry, the virus seems to be harmless, just some kid srewing around.

Spoiler!