Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Drop confirmation please?

ok so as some are well aware, Ulala, of Space Channel 5 fame, left her pistols in Gurhal System for the Guardians. but one major problem. they are all locked behind 3 person doors. i only have one friend who actually has a psp, let alone the game. however according to PSUpedia, Acromasters can get it from DeRagen by shooting him down with twin pistols. can i get clarification on this drop. does it exist? does the last hit have to be while hes flying with the twin guns? btw the wep is called tension blasters. thanks in advance

PSP Gamer - Maya <3 ABNRedFlame's Avatar

Not sure. How are you playing PSP online like that? Just wondering?

I got a Tension Blaster/ Tension Blasters fighting Dimmagolus as a Fighmaster. I don't use guns at all as a Fighmaster so I don't know.

I was the one that posted that. I've gotten them from De Ragan twice by shooting him down. I dont know if you ACTUALLY have to kill him by shooting him but that was just my personal experience. I shot him down twice with twin handguns, and both times they dropped on S.

Kudos.

ok thanks for the answers.

@redflame: you can go to multi-mode and do local wireless with someone who has a psp and the game. also there is a computer app called XlinKai, and the PS3 has something that allows you to play online (like the console psu).

u get it from seed awakened S, but u have 2 have 3 ppl to open the last room right b4 the boss, there is either the twin or single variant every time i've done it 10+ times

thanks superlulu i know. as my first post said, i dont have enough people to open that door. i have one friend with psp. and i have no way of getting online (using a Wii to type this so no xlink kai). i also have no ps3. oh and btw fighgunners, you said dimmagulous drops it for FM, how many runs did you do to get it? i got 15 runs and got baret, hon, and vijirina knight/armor. is it that rare?

well now im acromaster doing ragen and still nothing. anymore AMs that got either tension blaster/s on ragen S? i really want these guns, big space channel 5 fan.

I managed to get the single handed one off of the big ole bad Dimi
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Uhh... not sure if I was Human Acromaster or Protanser (I don't think it matters anyway, their drops are usually the same), but I got the Tension Blasters from the boss boxes at Ragan S. Fabulous handguns.

I don't think it matters how you kill him, as long as you killed him using the right class/race/whatever.